Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars 1313 engine demo made me nostalgic for SWG...

DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

And watching it, I couldn't help but wonder what a 'Star Wars Galaxies' sequel made with this engine might look like... check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdsFEMDceNg

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

Comments

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

Reminds me a lot of SOEmotes that is supposed to ship with EQN.  Cool tech indeed, although in this case it's used to create cinematics, prefab animations?

Oh well, we'll never know...

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Disney seriously needs to bring 1313 back on development.
  • AngztAngzt Member Posts: 230
    you know 1313 got cancelled?

"believe me, mike.. i calculated the odds of this working against the odds that i was doing something incredibly stupid… and i did it anyway!"

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062
    Originally posted by angzt
    you know 1313 got cancelled?

It got 'shelved' during the transition. The current status of it is actually not public knowledge. For all we know, another company may be secretly working on completing it or using it as a platform for another game.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

a lot of star wars projects seemed to have gotten shelved with the sale to Disney

a shame

• 5Luck5Luck Member UncommonPosts: 218
    So when a player shoots an NPC does the "actor" get a shock to let him n=know hes been blastered?
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited December 2018
    Woops didnt realize this was in off topic and theres a thread in general game discussion too sry.