Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Conflicting issues with GTA5

slygamer1979slygamer1979 Member UncommonPosts: 101

I really want this for PC but i don't know when it will if ever come to PC

i don't wanna really get it for PS3 because it will probably be announced for PS4 anyway and i'd rather only buy it once.

and its either going to be on PC or PS4 i'm hoping but this may not be anytime soon.

on top of that i was going to retire my PS3 when i get my PS4 but this maybe after the holidays just to avoid the possible hardware glitches and recalls from the first batch of PS4's. 

the only game i've been playing on my PS3 for awhile is Borderlands 2 and i just rent some games once in awhile.

following all of this i'm kinda bored with most of the games i own on PC and i only own afew PS3 games atm i usually just start Gamefly and rent some but even if i rented GTA5 i won't get it anytime soon same thing with The Last of Us i never got to even play because of how low the availablity is.

so anyone got suggestions how i can handle all of this in the meantime ?

I ordered parts and had my friend build my PC in may and i wanted to play alot of  AAA games and such

my rig

GeForce 660 Ti

Intel (R) Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz

7.89GB Memory

Windows 7 home premium 

Comments

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    I think that GTA 5 pushed the system graphically and performance wise enough on the PS3 that if you are in a gaming lull right now, I don't see any reason to wait until the PS4 or PC even if they were announced later this year. Why? Like you said, you are not tied to anything right now. Also, the PS4 and PC are going to come out with even more awesome games by the end of the year and through summer of 2014. Then your focus is going to shift to all of these other great choices (Watch Dogs, ESO Online, Wildstar, WItcher 3, whatever it may be) that if a game is more than good enough now, why wait? For better textures, less pop ups, and lighting? not worth the wait.

There Is Always Hope!

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768
    With the only difference being slightly shinier graphics, why wouldn't you buy it now??

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812
    They will wait until you all buy the PS3 and Xbox version then sell the PS4 and Xbox One version near Christmas to get as much of your dosh as they can, mark my words then the PC version will come out too. They cannot afford not to do it this way as it makes business sense and people will fall for the one two as always...Twats!!!

Asbo

• slygamer1979slygamer1979 Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Originally posted by NightBandit
    They will wait until you all buy the PS3 and Xbox version then sell the PS4 and Xbox One version near Christmas to get as much of your dosh as they can, mark my words then the PC version will come out too. They cannot afford not to do it this way as it makes business sense and people will fall for the one two as always...Twats!!!

thats pretty much what i was thinking and makes me wonder where business ethics disappeared to lol.