Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Piratelords

Website under changes www.piratelords.com (founded in SWG now fleeing SWG) ::::30::

Mature adults.

Team speak (may change to ventrilo or just add a ventrilo server depends if we like the game and become hard core PotBS)

We like being a small close knit guild but have had over 200 members at one time on SWG. most of which have scattered due to the many problems of SOE management.

The core leaders being RL friends.

We are very cool people laid back for the most part and love PVP but we can be a$$holes if you cross us. ::::15::

Questions or interest email me at [email protected]
If your wanting on board include some info about yourself AND POST TO THIS THREAD PLEASE (so I can see who you are here)
Immaturity will be flamed and or ignored.
::::27::

"to err is to invite retribution"

Comments

• TigerMartTigerMart Member Posts: 3

/wave yo bro :)  glad to see ya coming on board :)

might not be SWG but least we can make it fun :)

SWG - Stormtroopers of Death- Bloodfin
    Dark Jedi Knight ~ TKM/Fencer/pikes
    Swords/Doc ~ Artisan of all trades ~

WoW- The Dreaded Axis - Laughing Skull
    levelling undead preist

• WarsongWarsong Member Posts: 563

/saluteness back at ya.

Hellzya :) keep in touch with us if you plan on playing....you hanging on SOD vent?

• TigerMartTigerMart Member Posts: 3
    no m8 hanging in Axis vent  playing wow for a lil bit n a laugh until pirates comes out

SWG - Stormtroopers of Death- Bloodfin
    Dark Jedi Knight ~ TKM/Fencer/pikes
    Swords/Doc ~ Artisan of all trades ~

WoW- The Dreaded Axis - Laughing Skull
    levelling undead preist

• WarsongWarsong Member Posts: 563

Originally posted by TigerMart
    no m8 hanging in Axis vent playing wow for a lil bit n a laugh until pirates comes out

coo coo, ya I'll be hanging out again there some when it comes out also but I'll drop in this week sometime and try to catch you on. ::::17::