Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Important info - this game has no customer support

MortisRexMortisRex Member UncommonPosts: 350
I think before anyone plays this game or purchases something from its c-store it's important to know there is no actual customer service. I bought a ship from the c store over a year and a half ago, out disappeared from my list of unlocks. I sent a custom support into perfect world over 2 weeks ago and they have done absolutely nothing since sending me the auto message saying they have received my issue. I've petitioned in game, I've commented on the support forums and yet I've all not received any kind of assistance whatsoever. Before spending your money on this game, be aware that if something goes wrong on their end (I'm not the only person to have legacy unlocks disappear) you still not receive any assistance and you will be out of the money that you've spent.

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by MortisRex
    I think before anyone plays this game or purchases something from its c-store it's important to know there is no actual customer service.

Actually that is not correct. They do have a customer service - however the quality of that service... is up to debate :)

I too lost a bortaS on my klingon last year, and they replied within a business day. Of course they only said how deeply they're sorry but there's no possible way to restore the ship.

On a brighter side, there will be a giveaway next week:  http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=955821

Some are already hoping for free ships... the naivety of people, as Nimoy sang on his record, is Highly illogical :)

• MortisRexMortisRex Member UncommonPosts: 350
    www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/perfect-world-entertainment-in-redwood-city-ca-375623

Per the above, I am right. That is 115 customer disputes that perfect world refuses to reply to. That is also a recommendation from the BBB to file complaints against perfect world worn the state attorney general's office.
  • Ianb4allIanb4all Member UncommonPosts: 77

When they brought out the new expansion- they lost my main character- after months of trying to get it back- I finally got a response after many many tickets back and forth-with them asking what server it was on- name of character etc etc.....I got one final ticket from them saying- Sorry we cannot find your character....end of ticket- it got closed then! (uninstalled the game )

They also lost £35 worth of  zen and never replaced it....will NEVER play another perfect world entertainment game ever again!

They blatantly rip you off and if something goes wrong they will do nothing to fix it- they are a super greedy chinese company with no morales!

Stay well clear of this trash company!