Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impossible To Choose Elyos Character

RudigerGattRudigerGatt Member CommonPosts: 22
I really want to play aion again, played a bit of last month and now that i have some free time its seems the game is looking pretty good, one problem though. On any of the eu servers i cannot choose elyos due to server restrictions is anyone else having this problem. would realyl like to create an elyos char

Comments

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767
    Too many people made Elyos characters, so you can't. As they say, deal with it.
  • miguksarammiguksaram Member UncommonPosts: 835
    I don't play on the EU servers so I haven't read their restrictions but in the case of the NA you can still make Elyos but it's only during a very short period of time each day.  You might want to look into it.
  • MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

When World pvp is such an importand aspect of a game then i can only be glad the implemented a system like this.
    Nothing worse then being chased down by 100 players and get the /laugh /lol /flex emotes.

I wish each mmo that has world pvp would do this.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102
    Originally posted by RudigerGatt
    I really want to play aion again, played a bit of last month and now that i have some free time its seems the game is looking pretty good, one problem though. On any of the eu servers i cannot choose elyos due to server restrictions is anyone else having this problem. would realyl like to create an elyos char

Why would you want to play as an Elyos anyway?

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• ruonimruonim Member Posts: 251
    Amodian city >>>>> Elios city. When i played and it was during 1.5 version :D
  • That's so disappointing that it's blocked. I actually want to play Elyos, too.  x_x
  • DavynelordDavynelord Member Posts: 122
    Originally posted by MadDemon64

IDK, maybe elyos look better....seem cooler in looks...maybe people like what they stand for (story)....maybe they haven't played that side and don't want to come back and play the same half of the game they did before, maybe they got friends on that side to play with, maybe they like that side because they dominate WPVP more often (some servers are dominated by different sides more frequently than others)...just saying, plenty of reasons why...

• TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    Originally posted by Davynelord
    Originally posted by MadDemon64

IDK, maybe elyos look better....seem cooler in looks...maybe people like what they stand for (story)....maybe they haven't played that side and don't want to come back and play the same half of the game they did before, maybe they got friends on that side to play with, maybe they like that side because they dominate WPVP more often (some servers are dominated by different sides more frequently than others)...just saying, plenty of reasons why...

Or they want to play the side that is most populated.......easymode.