Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phishing Emails Supposedly From Blizzard - Caution!

2»

Comments

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by Arawnite

My spam folder typically has had 4-5 fake Blizzard emails per week for the past few years.

Same here and my annual pass just died a few days ago. :) I haven't touched D3 for months now but I still receive em. never see them because they go directly to SPAM

Love gmail.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    Originally posted by itgrowls
    Originally posted by Arawnite

My spam folder typically has had 4-5 fake Blizzard emails per week for the past few years.

Same here and my annual pass just died a few days ago. :) I haven't touched D3 for months now but I still receive em. never see them because they go directly to SPAM

Love gmail.

I don't even own D3 and am getting about 5 a week saying my D3 account has been compramised on an email account that has nothing to do with Blizzard or games in general. :)

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by Robsolf

This one's pretty pathetic, but some of them are pretty sophisticated.  Sometimes the only way I'd know is by looking at the actual link destination before clicking.

I'd know by "Hey, an email in the spam-catcher account. Yep, phishing again."

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.