Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RAN Online: EU Closed Beta Apps Being Accepted

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Games-Master has announced that players can now begin signing up for the European closed beta phase of RAN Online. 

Ran Online has deep PvE and PvP content, with thousands of quest and dozens of dungeons to explore, and challenging PvP modes, including:

• Club Battle– Clan wars PvP in open world

• Lead Club Battle – This is a clan (club) battle between 2 clans that takes place in 4 different locations with a winning move on a special area

• Club Death Match – Again, is a clan war, but this time is limited to 8 players per side

• Tyranny (School wars) – This is a Factional war only for maximum level characters to fight for domination every 3 hours.

Ran Online game client will be available at launch in English, while the website, payment systems and support will be handled in several languages.

Find out more on the RAN Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Please just kill it with fire...
  • xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805
    Originally posted by causs
    Please just kill it with fire...

*nod*

• Ex0dUs101Ex0dUs101 Member UncommonPosts: 273
    I played RAN a long time ago and actually had a lot of fun with it, but I see no reason for yet another release of it, theres already a Global, PH and MY version out there....
  • LordZeikLordZeik Member UncommonPosts: 276
    I am a bit confused... Isn't this like an 8 year old mmorpg? What is the plan here? Take an old game. Put in a really skewed cash shop, and walk off with lots of money.... Some companies never learn.
  • marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

Originally posted by xeniar
    Originally posted by causs Please just kill it with fire...
    *nod*

*nod*,*nod*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Ran was already cheap back in its days. The only thing special about it was the dark school setting rather than a fantasy world.

There are so many free AAA titles out there now that this ancient and mediocre game doesn't stand a chance.

Harbinger of Fools