Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Sony PS4 is Superior to Xbox One.

Comments

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

I think i will get the new X-Box mostly because if you look beyond MS train-wreck of a marketing strategy the X-Box is way way more future proofed then the PS4.

PS4 is a cute game console.. The XB1 is all that and a entertainment system.

This have been a good conversation

• MalinkadinkMalinkadink Member UncommonPosts: 79

The ps3 has some great games but I was truly disappointed in the last of us.

Why is that? I thought the single player was great, though i can agree the multiplayer was disappointing 

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Originally posted by bestever
    Originally posted by Malinkadink

The ps3 has some great games but I was truly disappointed in the last of us.

Why is that? I thought the single player was great, though i can agree the multiplayer was disappointing 

I just felt the story dropped off after his daughter died. When that happen I was like crap this is going to get good. Then you start on the adventure to save this little girl and the connection just wasn't there. They could have made that so intense and it just wasn't. They should have made the connection with the young girl far more engrossing, like you felt you would die for her and I never felt it. 

The levels felt way to repetitive with the same type of puzzles. Lift her up drop the ladder, jump on this pallet and get her to the other side.  It was this over and over again. 

I liked the game it was good just not what I was expecting after enjoying the uncharted series. The combat was top notch and very enjoyable. I seen all these great reviews, so I went out and picked up a PS3 and the game for this reason. I guess I was just expecting more. 

The multiplayer was okay and liked some of the things they did but was a little frustrating team wise.

I can say I had more holy crap oh my god moments in tomb raider. That game put you in some very intense moments. Short game but one hell of a ride. Just my opinion.

In the end was still a great game just a bit disappointing on the story. 

Heh, at least you a little adventure. I bought my first Xbox 360 because I had a Xbox with Fable and Halo I and II, Have had 3 Xbox 360's. Had to replace the first two within the first three months of getting them. But thats a different issue. Back to why I bought it in the first place. On the Xbox Fable and Fable the Lost Continent was a very good game.  Halo was incredibly addictive. Especially the second Halo. Multiplayer with Halo II rocked pretty hard. Nothing like a sticky grenade to someones face.

But on the 360, I am not happy with the way Halo went. It didnt share the addictiveness of Halos first two titles. Did not have the Halo feel. I bought the 360 expecting Xboxs marquis game franchise to keep me playing. I played off and on for about a week. Got very bored!

Fable 3 was horrendous. At least Drakes offered a story. Fable 3 had so many broken features I wanted to take a bat to the developers of that title! From my useless pet, to the many promises that kept me broke. With so little to do to recover the lost funds but go forward. Then the clincher. Frigging End War without any reason for it to be there!

In the end, I played Call  of Duty for a while and traded my 360 in for a discount on the PS3 I currently have. I have not looked back. I play EVE, so wanted to try Dust514. Talk about a fun game! Now that it is connected to Tranquility I get my FPS fix while also staying in communication with my EVE corp. At the PS store I found some retro titles I really enjoyed back in the day. Command and Conquer Red Alert and C&C Retaliation. Got both for under 10 dollars :-)

I also play my normal PS3 games. Which are available on Xbox 360 as well. Skyrim, Kingdom of Amalur, NCAA Football 2013. Dragon Age I and II, II is horrible compared to I. I got a 6 month free PSplus membership when I bought my system. Got to play and finish Darksiders due to the PSplus free membership. Am currently playing Battlefield 3 as its free too.

But on Sept 13 Diablo 3 goes live on PS3. Cant wait, already pre-ordered.

So really it comes down to preference. Xbox360 or PS3. My personal view is PS3 has brought me much more enjoyment than the 3 Xbox's I went through.

• generals3generals3 Member Posts: 3,307
    Originally posted by tawess

I think i will get the new X-Box mostly because if you look beyond MS train-wreck of a marketing strategy the X-Box is way way more future proofed then the PS4.

Which is what worries me. Usually when you try to be too much you fail at being anything. I feel like the Xbone is trying to be so many things other than a gaming console it actually is forgetting it's core business. And I really don't need a console to watch TV.

Anyway it's not like it really matters. Being a PS fanboy I would have gone for the PS4 regardless of how things turned out. (At least I admit it^^)

PS: Oh hai there xpowderx, been a long time!

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
    Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=%2220120278904%22.PGNR.&OS=DN/20120278904&RS=DN/20120278904

^^ This patent will keep me from purchasing anything xb1 related. They have another patent which would allow them to do advertising based on what the kinect can see in your room.

• killahhkillahh Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Originally posted by generals3

Which is what worries me. Usually when you try to be too much you fail at being anything. I feel like the Xbone is trying to be so many things other than a gaming console it actually is forgetting it's core business. And I really don't need a console to watch TV.

Anyway it's not like it really matters. Being a PS fanboy I would have gone for the PS4 regardless of how things turned out. (At least I admit it^^)

PS: Oh hai there xpowderx, been a long time!

the ps3 is an awsome entertainment system, and the ps4  hopefully will be even better.

hmm, lets see,  hook up the ps3 to your home network, wireless or hard wired? check

stream music from desktop, or laptop thru the ps3? check

stream movies through the ps3 to your tv? check

rent movies from sony without paying for the access to their server? check

download trailers, demos games ? check

with the ps4  youll be able to voice command just like the xbox one  as well, looks like.

and today i heard they are reconsidering bundles,  so ps4 + game + camera + extra controller for the price of a xbox one, soon to appear.

over 20 years of mmorpg's and counting...

• sunshadow21sunshadow21 Member UncommonPosts: 357

Which I suspect is why the PS4  will do just as well, if not better, than the XB1. The majority of console players truly want just a game console, not an entertainment system, and I really don't see that changing. We've seen lots of products in the last decade that have claimed to be the newest, biggest thing in entertainment because they've figured out how to make it possible to do everything with one machine, and most of them have failed miserably. Not only is the quality of each individual component compromised, but it turns out that people's taste in what qualifies as entertainment varies enough that no one product is going to be able to cover it. In the end, the products that choose a market, and satisfy that market, end up doing better than those that try to be all encompassing. The latter tends to run into the problem of annoying more people without actually satisfying anyone. That leaves Kinect as the main selling pont of the XB1, and frankly, it's still a gimmick; it may be a very well designed and even somewhat popular gimmick, but it's still just a gimmick, and gimmicks are not reliable selling points.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

google Microsoft donnybrook!if this techno is included in some way for xbox one?nothing sony can bring will make them better then ms!YES ITS THAT GOOD!

will ms include a version of donnybrook?

will game dev actually hop on cloud offload whatever blabla thingy?

mm I have my doubt company that have dev are very conservative usually .and only if ms included donnybrook in there would it become interesting enough for game dev to do 64 bit cloud offloaded donnybrook optimized title!

and it is gona be the same for ps4!so the only deciding factor is dev & donnybrook !everything else is just powder to the eyes!

• ghost047ghost047 Member UncommonPosts: 597

Originally posted by xpowderx

http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/?WT.mc_id=azurebg_us_sem_google_br_top_nontest_trialpage

This is the xbox one cloud.

Also the only reason final fantasy 14 ARR isn't on the xbox is because they won't do cross servers but that could always change and guess what FF14 would be on xbox. So I wouldn't say never. Making things up to have a excuse. Final Fantasy Anything has never been on any Microsoft Xbox System. But it did sound good huh?. While you are at it, care to share any Squaresoft game that made it to Xbox? If there is one then its a gaming miracle!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-09-final-fantasy-14-a-realm-reborn-isnt-coming-to-xbox-due-to-microsoft-not-allowing-cross-platform-play

Ohh, boy, another misinformation article! Get real! Squaresoft has a solid relationship with Sony. Always has! They have pretty much a negligible or zero relationship with Microsoft unless its with concern to PC!

Also I like the games on the xbox one more then what I've seen on the PS4 and I like the kinect, might not use it much for gaming but I'll use it for other things. I hope you enjoy it! Is not for me!

Originally posted by shepp629
    O my where to start with this non sense ...

First to our Xbox fans, Seriously congratulations! I am happy to see Microsoft is making a effort to get you guys up to speed with technology. I say this, because really I cannot take anymore of the new stuff Xbox One is going to have. Why? Because all the things Microsoft announced they will have with Xbox One is already here. For those of us who own a PS3. All these great improvements have been standard issue for those who own a PS3. To prove a point, I am typing this post on my PS3. As my Dell wireless keyboard and mouse are completely compatible with my PS3. And vice-versa. My PS controllers,headsets, or any of the numerous PS products are compatible with my Dell.

I have controllers , headsets and usb keyboards that  plug right into my xbox 360 and also my PC that i swap back and forth at will. 

These are standard features with a PS3. Just imagine on a PS4.  Now, I will just list the things that make Sony the sure winner on this contest of Xbox One vs PS4. I will be just using this PS3 to prove it too(With a small segment or two about the PS4). Here are the features the PS3 has, let alone what the PS4 will have.

PS3: Usb ports, External HD capability http://compare.ebay.com/like/160795255141?var=lv . 

USB ports - see above ,

External hd -  you can have a 32 gb mem stick but with a 250 gb hd built in and direct streaming from my pc who needs the xbox to connect to a 2 tb drive ...

I waited on this because I wanted to enjoy at least a couple days of my labor day weekend. But I do have a response. As to the first two paragraphs,  they are in response to these Xbox supporters comments on different posts about the Xbox One. I never said anything about the Xbox 360 having the same things as a PS3. Which it does in some things.

Use of the Cloud. As of now the Cloud is used on PS3 for storage. But here is something you Xbox guys need to know

! http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/10/sony-will-launch-cloud-gaming-service-for-ps3-ps4-and-vita-in-2/

A guy already posted a link with the Xbox one and cloud storage.

The above details are most available to just us who use PS3's.

This is laughable.. honestly ..

They have this new thing called the internet, crazy stuff i tell ya... I know right! The only thing Xbox One will have at launch. But we get as well :-P

So now lets take a look at the software ability. I will once again just use my ps3 without having to say much concerning the PS4(Dont worry I will). One of the cool things I love about my PS3 is the amount of games and entertainment my PS3 brings. Now I would like you Xbox One guys to take note. These are games currently on PS3 since the PS4 does not release til November.

Current big titles: Dc Online(MMORPG) mediocre game and yes i played it for a good amount of time.

Battlefield 3 and 4 including all of 3s premium expansions. Defiance(FPSMMORPG),COD, COD Ghost, CODMW(All of them) Every imaginable sports game NCAA Football2014  - ALL on xbox

ect. I also will mention the number one and highly successful mmorpg thats advertised on this site Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn is on the PS3(Wont ever see a Xbox!). Let me repeat that ITS #1

#1 is a tough thing to say when the game just released. Sure its prolly selling more than most MMO out right now because there is not too much else out there. But they are having a ton of server issues and had to halt digital sales because the servers cannot handle the load.  I havent played this one myself but time will tell how good it will be. But i highly doubt with all the new MMOs out it will stay number one for very long. Any new top notch mmo with over a million copies sold on its first day of launch worldwide is going to have server issues.(Example) WOW's launch had the same issues! As did GW2!

Now that you have a idea of BIG titles just on the PS3. I will also explain some of the other PSN capabilities.

You mean the same BIG titles that is also on xbox ? i fail to see your point... In other posts Xbox One supporters claim the same big titles, except as shown in my post. All those big titles are already out on our lower grade systems (Xbox 360 and PS3)

As a Plus member to the PSN network I get free games. Battlefield 3 is free as a plus member. Also get games like Darksiders,Gods of War Ascension. Just a few examples. That is not counting the generous discounts a plus member gets when buying titles at the PS Store. Which is our next stop.

Ill give you this one PS plus does offer free games , however XBL is following suit and has offerd Dead Rising series for free and a few other titles and during the month of September you can get Magic 2013 and several others for free as well. That good that Microsoft is trying to follow Sonys PSPlus! Microsoft may actually retain some of its customer base!

The PS store. Unlike Xbox live the PS Store ROCKS! I can buy retro games from sega to PS one, PS II. Games like Sonic the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy Tactics, Destrega, All the Final Fantasys(Well most of them). Nobunagas Ambition, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Sim Hospital, Sim ThemePark.. You name the title, if it was out on PS1,II, or some genesis, its most likely here.

Besides a few nostalgic moments who really cares to play retro games... i bought current or next gen system to play current or next gen games. Thats personal preference! Some of the best RTS and best single player RPGs are retro games!

My favorite games are Wizardry and Command and Conquer Retaliation.  Most of these titles are 9.99 or less with discounts given as a psplus member.

Xbox Live cannot touch this.Xbox One cant touch this.

See above for XBL. As far as Xbox one you have no idea what they are going to offer on Live. After PSplus has been around for how long? About TIME!

Now to some other things the PS3 has over Xbox. Xbox allows Netflix and Vudu. Ps 3 allows them as well. Facebook, twitter, all the normal multimedia outlets. As well as surfing. But PS3 and 4 have a one up. You see PS3 has Ultraviolet. This allows me to watch movies from my ps3 while im at work on my android. Xbox doesnt have that :-)

Ultraviolet has nothing to do with PS3 it is its own service. So you can watch it on any mobile device even if you dont own a gaming system at all. True! But on a PS3 you dont have to be a PSplus member to use it. Unlike Xbox where Xbox Live(XBL) is required to use Netflix, Vudu, Hudu or Ultraviolet!

So now that you know alot of the capabilities of just a PS3, lets take a fair look into the PS4 and Xbox One. The PS4 will have all the above plus next gen graphics, stability, much bigger hard drive, cloud. The Xbox One will have the same next gen graphics and bigger hard drive. The stability though is questionable! Also Xbox One will have some games, but not like the PS 4!

Really ?? Tell me again about how the PSN has never been down for weeks at a time and just recently came on par with XBL as far as connections and reliability. Its been a very stable  service. Please note I stated service. The only time Sony has had a significant outage was when Sony was hacked. Please read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Network_outage

Other than that one moment, PSN has been very stable as well as much more secure!

Now to the games, ever wonder why Microsoft wont give a release date on the next Halo? Thats probably because Bungie which owns the original source codes to Halo did not give them to 343, but did give them the franchise! This can be best expressed in Bungies soon to be released Destiny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Jx5__c1lY Which will be on PS4 and PC only.

While your linking stuff for Destiny , link this preorder page from the games website where it clearly lists XBOX one as an option ..... http://www.destinythegame.com/wheretobuy  Did not know they went to both consoles. Good for Bungie!

Has real night and day, with real lighting to show for it. As well as real as possible weather. The game is a big notch above anything that Xbox One and Microsoft currently has except Titanfall. Of all the titles coming out on Xbox One, only one title actually looks very good. That is Titanfall. If any game has the ability to win over new Xbox One users that will be it!

See above

Another game coming out on PS4 besides all the one mentioned on PS3 and the PS Store. A  Next gen MMORPG, EQNext: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro_EBdVJTmk Also available on the PC.

You got me on this one

So as one can see. The PS4 will be just that much better than a Xbox One! Besides the endless games and entertainment.

Endless ????

The PS4 is still 100 dollars cheaper than Xbox One without rebates!. With more of everything as well as no biometric thumbprints or retinal scans as required for Microsofts newest version of Kinect.

Please stop making stuff up.  As to Xbox'a new connect, whos making stuff up? Here is a excerpt from Microsoft itself concerning the new Kinect.  "

The new Kinect's field of view is 60% larger than the original's, and can recognize up to six individual people. Xbox One's new camera also detects people up to four feet closer, making its use in smaller rooms much more practical. It can also recognize specific facial expressions.

Even more impressively, Microsoft claims the new Kinect can read the player's biometrics and scan their heartbeats. Microsoft states that gathering data on when the player is scared or excited opens the door for countless creative opportunities in games. (Some of which may be more scary than exciting). Which can be found here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/microsoft-reveals-next-gen-kinect

Dont need no game system reading my heartbeats!! Please feel free to read the yellow part again!

PS has PS Move which is virtually the same thing, but without having detailed biometric scans.

The PS 3 evens out Xbox One in most areas.

See above again I do see above again! And I still concur that the PS3 has almost everything the Xbox One says it will have. I also know that PS3 has something Xbox 360 and Xbox One dont have! Free Netflix, Vudu, Hudu and Ultraviolet, as well as a Blueray player! Xbox makes you get XBL to access those features!

And people try to compare Xbox One to the new PS4! Good Luck with that!

Sony has Microsoft beat by a long shot! And as always, sticks by its gamers!

P.S To our Xbox One supporters! You are right Xbox One does get Diablo 3!  But we get Diablo 3 released Sept 13th on the PS3 :-)

Only valid point you made was PS4 will be getting some exclusive games like EQN but you also left out Planetside 2 which is amazing.  The rest is either a flat out lie or your opinion with no facts to back it up. Nice try though...

Here is a quote from a friend Zanpakoutu at one of my other forums I frequent. I think it can be best applied here: 

Xbox One had to go and change a lot of the features they announced due to fan backlash. Whenever a company has to take back what they said, it is never a good sign.

Good Day!

You're talking about Xbox 1 changing features and said it's not a good sign, but you look like you are praising on FF XIV, which SE changes features, agreements and the whole freaking game for cryimg out loud. I says it's not bad, it's a sign that they listen, when was the last time you seen Sony listen to it's player base, never, SWG anyone? Have you seen their new Disney game, no sorry, it's EQN!!! I can go on and on, but you what, most of the feature you have describe, I don't care, I am buying a gaming console, not an entertainment unit.

Also, just for one game I will be getting the Xbox1, Project Spark, which will give me an near infinite games for free, on cross platform, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, W8 and even on my tablet...

Get a life you freaking Gamer.....no no, you don't understand, I'm a Gamer, I have many lives!!

• xAPOCxxAPOCx Member UncommonPosts: 869

Could you elaborate on why you think xbox1 is future proof? Because i dont see what your seeing.

• AutorockAutorock Member UncommonPosts: 48
    I'll get both eventually, because I enjoy gaming all over my house. I have a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U currently. I also keep my PC up to date and game on it as well. I'd consider myself fanboy of none. However, if you look at the Day 1 lineups, Xbox One has a more appealing one in my mind. If I get my PS4 launch week, only thing worth buying to me is Killzone. 
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by drbaltazar

google Microsoft donnybrook!if this techno is included in some way for xbox one?nothing sony can bring will make them better then ms!YES ITS THAT GOOD!

I have no preference for XBox one or PS4

but i did google donnybrook

is this still a research project?   it was first announced 6 years ago

http://channel9.msdn.com/blogs/laurafoy/donnybrook-real-massively-multi-player-shooter-gaming

seems to be no further news since 2008

http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/donnybrook/

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,047

http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/?WT.mc_id=azurebg_us_sem_google_br_top_nontest_trialpage

This is the xbox one cloud.

Also the only reason final fantasy 14 ARR isn't on the xbox is because they won't do cross servers but that could always change and guess what FF14 would be on xbox. So I wouldn't say never. Making things up to have a excuse. Final Fantasy Anything has never been on any Microsoft Xbox System. But it did sound good huh?. While you are at it, care to share any Squaresoft game that made it to Xbox? If there is one then its a gaming miracle!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-09-final-fantasy-14-a-realm-reborn-isnt-coming-to-xbox-due-to-microsoft-not-allowing-cross-platform-play

Ohh, boy, another misinformation article! Get real! Squaresoft has a solid relationship with Sony. Always has! They have pretty much a negligible or zero relationship with Microsoft unless its with concern to PC!

Also I like the games on the xbox one more then what I've seen on the PS4 and I like the kinect, might not use it much for gaming but I'll use it for other things. I hope you enjoy it! Is not for me!

This made me go...huh?  Final fantasy XI,  and XIII were on xbox 360.  I don't plan on buying an xbox one, mainly because of the consumer unfriendly things they had planned, but then changed.  But to just make things up isn't necessary.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    People only buying a PS4 because it is cheaper. I feel sorry for PS4 fans because they will be getting crappy exclusives compared to what the Xbox One is getting. 
  • SlothnChunkSlothnChunk Member UncommonPosts: 788

I always base my decision on games and Xbox One seems to have the edge in that area.  Titanfall looks better than any online games announced for the PS4.  And it doesn't sound like Everquest Next is even coming to the PS4 which was a huge shock and huge screwup on Sony's part (latest report from SOE was no plans for PS4 version).

Overall, there are extremely small differences between the two system so I"m going with the one with the more impressive announced library of games.

• Havok2allHavok2all Member UncommonPosts: 190

i'm not a fan boy of either system, as I think both companies make great consoles based on their limitations as consoles. But, to be honest, there has only been one game PS had that Xbox didn't that I wanted and that was Uncharted series. Other than that, playstation never stuck out as a must have console. Xbox, for me, always had better exclusive options.

Kinect 1 was just the first trial to move gaming to the real future of gamingf, Kinect 2.0 has improved on that majorly and moves us even closer to changing how we game completely. I imagine by Kinect 3.0 we are going to be getting really close to virtual reality type gaming. Microsoft is way ahead of the pack in this field and eventually Sony is going to have to race to try and catch up.

In regards to Microsoft cloud, their server system that will support cloud gaming is going a big leap in superiority compared to Sony. The tech and changes they have made in preparation for Xbox 1 are pretty astounding. The costs must have been staggering. Xbox 1s venture into other areas like media and the such will open a butt load of doors of new possibilities in a few years with the mixing of TV, Consoles, Computers, tablets and phones. Heck, when MS does release external drive options, they should go ahead and jump into DVR field. They would make a killing.

Which am I choosing? Simple, Sony doesn't have Project Spark, so Xbox gets my support in November. Although, eventually I might get PS4, if they get enough PS4 only game options I care about. EQnext is certainly not one of them. I would play that on PC anyway.

• ariasaitchoariasaitcho Member UncommonPosts: 112

As PC exclusive player I can truthfully say that I'm a disinterested party in the XBox vs PS thing. I've never owned a console and I don't plan on owning one in the future.

But if I were to buy one, I'll tell you which one I'd avoid like the plague. XB1. Why? The kinect system. With all the spying by the NSA going on with permission of several companies including Microsoft. Why would I want to give anyone the capability of literally being able to watch me at will? Facial recognition? Biometric readings? I'm sorry but that data is mine, and no one will have it without my express written consent.

But if you are ok with god knows who looking in on you at will, data mining you, and whomever comes into view; then be my guest.

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767

They're both shit and offer nothing new. Every game so far is just bigger/prettier than the games that were released in the last-gen. Any meaningful progress in terms of games development? Nope. Oh look, everygame needs to be installed, revolutionary. Cloud support, mesmerizing. Kinect included with every Xbox1, the last one was so worth it I can't wait to see how much developers can fail at motion controls. Backwards compatibility? Who needs that I mean we all have room for every conosole that has ever been released.

I find the new consoles really depressing, as I have bought most consoles for the last few gens. This time I have no interest in them whatsoever. They're just shitty PC's.

• A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842
    Reading this is almost like hearing a small child explaining why his bike is better than the one kid living next door has.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by ThomasN7
    People only buying a PS4 because it is cheaper. I feel sorry for PS4 fans because they will be getting crappy exclusives compared to what the Xbox One is getting. 

In the history of PS3 and 360, PS3 had the best exclusives.  So im pretty sure it will be the same for PS4.  I still havent seen one exclusive for the Xbox One that makes it worth spending 500 for, some of them look cool but still nothing amazing.  Titanfall has a cool ideas with the mechs but it is reduced to being only a lobby multi-player shooter and Killer Instincts just looks like a Street Fighter 4 clone down to its graphics/art style.  Majority of the best games are multi-platform even Mass Effect series.  I feel sorry for the xbox fans for being forced to spend a hundred dollars extra for a peripheral (kinect) that majority of triple A games wont even use and even if it did most hardcore gamers doesnt like it because the games turn out to be like Star Wars Kinect.  At least with PS4 I have the choice to buy the playstation eye which has the same functions like voice recognition and facial/hand recognition commands.

On top of that PS4 will get Planetside 2 and prolly EQ Next later down the line.  Sony still havent even revealed all the exclusives PS4 is getting, they only revealed like 5 out 40.  The only exclusive that actually looked impressive on Xbox One was the next Dead Rising.  And even in the 5 revealed 3 of those titles looked more worth it than majority of the ones on Xbox One, like Infamous Second Son, Killzone Shadowfall, and Order 1886.  Plus im looking forward to the next gen sequels of Uncharted, Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls.

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767
    Originally posted by Mortemia
    Reading this is almost like hearing a small child explaining why his bike is better than the one kid living next door has.

That's "System Wars" for you. Best decision of my life was completely withdrawing from the Gamespot SW forums.

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670
    Buy and play on whatever you want.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    What about the Wii U?image
  • This is just too funny. Way to argue like your going to win.

P.S. citing the Wii U is like bringing a knife to a gun fight

• SuniojSunioj Member Posts: 261

I do not see why people have to write articles about the PS4 and XBOne.  What is the point?  Buy what you want and play it.  Plain and simple, who cares about any other device if you do not wish to use it. 

If you buy a smart phone to go around and complain and bash the one you didn't buy?  So why make a whole big thing about the new consoles coming out.  Just buy what you want and enjoy it.  Again, who cares.

Momo sucks, I have proof.