Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game not for sale any longer

SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

For now anyway.  Decided to buy a copy and couldn't find the submit button, thought I was nuts.  Another buddy called Gamestop, they said they aren't selling it any longer until the server issue is fixed. 

Crazy, that is rather sad, how can a company be that ill prepared for a launch...wow...

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

Comments

• NagelRitterNagelRitter Member Posts: 607
    This happened during WoW's launch.

Favorite MMO: Vanilla WoW
    Currently playing: GW2, EVE
    Excited for: Wildstar, maybe?

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    Final Fantasy XIV 3.0: The Last Chance
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • ZenTaoYingYangZenTaoYingYang Member Posts: 354
    GW2 halted sales too, check google :s
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    they be back up in a couple of days
  • zevianzevian Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Originally posted by SirBalin

For now anyway.  Decided to buy a copy and couldn't find the submit button, thought I was nuts.  Another buddy called Gamestop, they said they aren't selling it any longer until the server issue is fixed. 

Crazy, that is rather sad, how can a company be that ill prepared for a launch...wow...

It is rather sad a company would rather the people who already purchased the game have a better time playing than those who hadnt purchased it yet.

But i guess they could keep selling the game while watching the servers fry as more and more people try to play.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by zevian
    Originally posted by SirBalin

It is rather sad a company would rather the people who already purchased the game have a better time playing than those who hadnt purchased it yet.

But i guess they could keep selling the game while watching the servers fry as more and more people try to play.

yep if thye just let everyone in at this time the serve would be down instead of up at least we are getting compensation

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

(snort) Yea.. see.. here's the problem.. people whine cause they can't get on... people whine cause other people "they know" can't get on... people whine because they halt digital sales... people whine because on a holiday weekend servers are slammed... now people are whining because they can't go to Gamestop and buy a game... seriously... at 2pm.. EVERY SINGLE NA/EU server was locked to new character creation.  

Tired of all the complaining.  If you travel back people said the same things about GW2, ToR, WoW, going back to the days of yor.  If you kiddies would just stop getting onto my MMO's I'd be able to play my games with UO-like freedom.  :-P