Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so tired of this 1017 BS

Havent been able to log into the game at all today. so fucking tired of this 1017 shit, cant expect me to pay for a game I cant play on my day off

Comments

• AbrrahamAbrraham Member Posts: 149
    Really bad technology without working waiting queues.
  • ShauneepeakShauneepeak Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Well least you are not paying for these days though you have already payed for the game but once all this has been fixed we have already been told we are going to have more free days of membership added on to our 30 day trial as an apology for this whole mess.
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

I don´t even bother playing this weekend.

Most of the time you can´t even Connect to the lobby server and have the Client auto exit!

I am not gonna Waste my time destroying my mouse and ruining my arm in the process in a futile attempt to get past the 1017 error.

Total Waste of time.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Since they already announced the problem won't be fixed until MONDAY-TUESDAY why would you expect it to be better today?  That does not compute.

Take solace in the fact that NO (ZERO) NA/EU servers are allowing character creations (at least  a few ago when I tried)

P.S.  Played from 7-11pm lastnight.  Got 1-4 in this afternoon (this was the first real time I had issues but more because I couldn't see the NA/EU servers)  .  I'll be logging again later as well :-)

• nimbuszero2nimbuszero2 Member Posts: 43
    I'm doubting very much the issue will actually be resolved Monday/Tuesday. Why they would release an MMO without a functioning login queue is seriously beyond me. I've been trying to get into the game for 5 hours straight today with a razer synapse macro. My patience is gone at this point.