Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help I'm an idiot

Thunder073Thunder073 Member UncommonPosts: 108

Greetings all,

As the title shows I am in fact an idiot. Apparently I have linked my early access to the wrong "service account" and can no longer play my early assess character that I've been playing for the past week. I suppose it doesnt help the SE is terrible with this (if anyone remembers play online service they have, omg terrible).

Anyways I'm very annoyed that since their customer service is now closed I have no way to fix this issue until tuesday since monday is a holiday. Does anyone know if there is a way i can fix this issue on my own or is the only way to solve this to contact customer service?

I have sent 3 emails (no response, its been 6 hours) and tried calling literally every 15mins all day, every call just gave me a busy signal and i could not get through.

If anyone have any information how I can fix this myself and like it to the correct service account I would be most appreciative.

Thanks all =)

Comments

• TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Only thing you can do is play on the new account you made for now, nothing anyone can do other than SE. Don't feel bad about making the mistake, it was pretty easy to do so.
  • YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094

https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=5382&la=1&daxx=2

They created this for people having this exact problem.  Though it will still likely have the wait times.

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • kruluxkrulux Member Posts: 229
    Originally posted by Thunder073

Greetings all,

As the title shows I am in fact an idiot. Apparently I have linked my early access to the wrong "service account" and can no longer play my early assess character that I've been playing for the past week. I suppose it doesnt help the SE is terrible with this (if anyone remembers play online service they have, omg terrible).

Anyways I'm very annoyed that since their customer service is now closed I have no way to fix this issue until tuesday since monday is a holiday. Does anyone know if there is a way i can fix this issue on my own or is the only way to solve this to contact customer service?

I have sent 3 emails (no response, its been 6 hours) and tried calling literally every 15mins all day, every call just gave me a busy signal and i could not get through.

If anyone have any information how I can fix this myself and like it to the correct service account I would be most appreciative.

Thanks all =)

I did the exact same Thunder, just posted my experience right before you... there is a form you can fill out to have it resolved - but its going slow. 

They emailed me, scripted of course, and notified my issue would be resolved in 48hrs - but its been closer to 80 - and I'm sure they want off for the long weekend too..  /sigh

• MagicabbageMagicabbage Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Yaevindusk

They created this for people having this exact problem.  Though it will still likely have the wait times.

When you have to make a form to fill out because A lot of people are having trouble due to the clarity of the service. It is very unclear because there are so many hoops. It isn't login and subscribe.

It's make an account, register account, link your game code to the account, now register your service account to the new code.

Way too many steps and it's not clear which number/code they want you to enter.

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    Originally posted by Magicabbage
    Originally posted by Yaevindusk

When you have to make a form to fill out because A lot of people are having trouble due to the clarity of the service. It is very unclear because there are so many hoops. It isn't login and subscribe.

It's make an account, register account, link your game code to the account, now register your service account to the new code.

Way too many steps and it's not clear which number/code they want you to enter.

Well, it's mainly an issue of paying attention and reading the instructions thoroughly.  They also have several official guides in how to do this, and have thenceforth created the Mogsite that has all account activities on one page.

Though the fact official guides to account creation exist may in fact be a testament to the grueling process, as you say.

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.