Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer 40.000: Eternal Crusade: Launching Alternate Reality Game at PAX

garrettgarrett MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 284

The messages are broken and tainted by the Warp. But it seems like some transmissions from the Imperium are making their way to PAX this morning. Whether you serve the Emperor or are a loyal thrall of Chaos you can join the quest to discover dark secrets waiting for you at PAX Prime today. Rewards await those brave enough to venture into the Warp and seek answers from the far reaches of the galaxy!

Eternal Crusade is planning to launch its first ARG (Alternate Reality Game) at PAX this weekend. Even if you are not at the show look for clues and puzzles to show up on the web as well. This ARG will launch some of the background for the game and give players hints on the lore. Check out the Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade information here. 

:p 

Comments

• miguelcaronmiguelcaron Studio Head - BehaviourMember UncommonPosts: 70

Dear Crusaders,

Sometimes, I needs your muscle and fighting abilities but now I need your brain. I can FEEL evil around me, I can smell it, I can feel the wind of its evil wings. Team up, find the clues.

I will pay you in kind.

I need your intelligence and all the training you have received by the Inquisition. Its NOT easy, but Hero's are found in WARS and......

THERE IS ONLY WAR

Miguel Caron

Studio Head Behaviour Online

Studio Head of Behaviour Entertainment on WAR40K: Eternal Crusade

• BatpimpBatpimp Member UncommonPosts: 29

I am departing with my battle brother, Vroom Vroom, for PAX. Due diligence! My faith is my shield!

see you there!

• docchainsawdocchainsaw Member Posts: 1

Throne! I wish I could make it out to PAX this year, maybe i'll see you all next year.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

• Ar-AamonAr-Aamon Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Batpimp

I am departing with my battle brother, Vroom Vroom, for PAX. Due diligence! My faith is my shield!

see you there!

Take some pictures and report your impression at dawnofwar.info ;) The Emperor protects.

One unbreakable shield against the coming darkness, One last blade forged in defiance of fate, Let them be my legacy to the galaxy I conquered, And my final gift to the species I failed

• guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350
    Arg me En da boyz  Trukk  iz broke,  Can't make it to PAX to do some Right Propuh stompin! soddin umiez. 

It..Burns..

• officerpompadourofficerpompadour Member Posts: 2

My brothers, the long-range communications have picked up something, seemingly sent out into the void hoping that it would be heard.

We had to destroy the servitors who deciphered the code, but I feel this secure channel is enough to share this communication.

The voice, demonic as it was, said this:

"Why is he asking? Why is he asking so many questions? when will it end? How many more are there? i can answer that, just one more to make nine in total."

I know not what it means, but stay vigilant. The forces of Chaos are on the move.

• shantidevashantideva Member UncommonPosts: 186
    I Iz Bizzy 'erding Sqiggies fer De Annualz BikefeZt NoB'n*BigBoss Meetupz on GaZghulL 14..Daz 14 CoZ we Blow upZ 13 in A BIt Of ahhh..Mizhap...

"Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day!"

• ArundirArundir Member Posts: 1

Greetings my battle brothers. At the Emperor's will, I'm stationed too far away from the action at this given time, thus I cannot make it to Pax. Regardless, I was instructed to contact you here. I shall provide all the assistance I can, as long as you keep me in the loop.

The Emperor protects.

• VLaDAnAToRVLaDAnAToR Member Posts: 1

Battle brothers 

Lets try to solve this quest together.

Courage and honour!!!

• Cynder678Cynder678 Member Posts: 1
    Zog me, Iz on da other side of da zogging planet so Iz cannot make it. Blame da grotz at home for blowing up me krooza.
  • BatpimpBatpimp Member UncommonPosts: 29

I WON! 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=522016177869228&set=a.489243241146522.1073741828.487738791296967&type=1&theater

im the guy on the right.

AARMON i already play Dow2 Elite MOD i will be making a post on the forums soon.

• Ar-AamonAr-Aamon Member Posts: 7

@Gorilla

I know and thats why I wrote it. ;)

One unbreakable shield against the coming darkness, One last blade forged in defiance of fate, Let them be my legacy to the galaxy I conquered, And my final gift to the species I failed