Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't log in anymore, Account inactive.

xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854

Early access codes have expired enter the code from where ever you bought it from. That  was a little worrisome this am.

So i made an account so to buy the game and got a code so i could make another account, to get another code, and now am on my 3rd code, wow.

Anyway i hope this helps anyone else meet with this all of a sudden can't log in, was getting the shakes, jones'n for some FF14.

My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L

Comments

• darthadendarthaden Member Posts: 47
    How do you get the new code? The only code I got on my activation email was like 38 letters long and it calls for a 20 like the beta did.
  • DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    Originally posted by darthaden
    How do you get the new code? The only code I got on my activation email was like 38 letters long and it calls for a 20 like the beta did.

depends on where you got it, if you got it from the SE store, look up your order here: https://store.na.square-enix.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=sqenixus&Locale=en_US

and the retail code should be listed

If you got it from Amazon log into your account and it should be in the digital games section.  I'm sure other online retailers are similar.

• vtravivtravi Member UncommonPosts: 398
    I am having same Problem. Can they mess this game up any more. It is such a good game but they just don't want us playing
  • Sho0terMcgavinSho0terMcgavin Member UncommonPosts: 301
    I read this thread about an hour ago.  I try to log into the game.  I get the new game registration again.  WTF SE?

• WhiteCrossWhiteCross Member Posts: 120

I'm having the same problem

...GOOD GOD!

• DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216

people know that the code that was sent to you last week was not the final retail code right?  You need to enter in the retail code from the site that you bought the game from in order to fully activate your account. 

I know I had to look up mine on amazon, they didnt automatically send me the retail code, my wife had to look up here order on the SE store, because they didnt automatically send them out either.

enter the code on the mog station, using your square enix account, this is also where you set up a sub.

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&request=mogstation

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Early Access was over the 29th.  If you are a carry over from 1.0 (got free copy of game) you have to set up a subscription. If you are a new player you have to head over to Mog station in enter registration code that came with game, and then step up your subscription.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

Just a few more days and I think I'm going to buy this game. I'm still seeing little problems/headaches like this one popping up. I will continue playing what I am now, but am excited about starting ARR.

I want to thank all of you for being guinea pigs, and fixing this stuff for me though! 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

If you did it right, when you go to your SE account and then into the Mog Station for FFXIV billing - you should see something like this:

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    People people people! stop thinking the damn early start code is the same code as the full release code. What you are looking for is a 20 digit code sent to you by the seller. If you havent recieved any 20 digit code since august the 25th - august 28th (thats when sellers started sending them) .. then go to the seller and ask where it is
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854

I got an email the day it went live and never opened it, i thought i was done. In there was my actual code for the game. When i went to log in i was presented with the same screen you used to enter the early access code.

BadSpock, thank you very much for posting that screen shot, i logged in to check that out and i had the option to UPGRADE to the collector edition, WOOT!!! First time i have EVER regretted not getting a collector edition WOOOHOOOO! Thanks man!

I can't remember the last time i've had so much fun playing a game, any game, let alone an mmo.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

• page975page975 Member Posts: 312

I had this problem. Three days ago I got an e-mail with a 38 digit code, I was pulling my hair out. Come to find out, just input the first 20 of the 38 digits and it worked now have 28 days on my account :)

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    My new key was emailed to me. Entered it in, no problems.
  • AlexlongwellAlexlongwell Member UncommonPosts: 23

I think that 50% of all the error and whining from people about SE is because they are idiots and don't read. Just GO GO GO! Awww I got an error FU SE terrible service! 

I take my time and read and enter proper codes and have not had a single issue. Coincidence? Probably not in all cases, but i'll be damned if im wrong about a lot.

• JoekraJoekra Member Posts: 182
    Originally posted by alexl22

I think that 50% of all the error and whining from people about SE is because they are idiots and don't read. Just GO GO GO! Awww I got an error FU SE terrible service! 

I take my time and read and enter proper codes and have not had a single issue. Coincidence? Probably not in all cases, but i'll be damned if im wrong about a lot.

That's the usual problem. If people would read, use their brains and follow instructions and common sense there would be almost zero problems.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by alexl22

50%?

You are being nice.

• AZHokie54AZHokie54 Member UncommonPosts: 295

It really is amazing that some you can even turn on a computer.

Early Access Code =/= Permanent game code. You know, the one they mailed you a few days ago.

• EdeusEdeus Member CommonPosts: 506
    Originally posted by AZHokie54

Early Access Code =/= Permanent game code. You know, the one they mailed you a few days ago.

God forbid they automatically tell you that the free playtime is expired and will now cost money, and continue to let you play while the auto-billing commences...

Taru-Gallante-Blood elf-Elysean-Kelari-Crime Fighting-Imperial Agent

• AZHokie54AZHokie54 Member UncommonPosts: 295
    Originally posted by Edeus

God forbid they automatically tell you that the free playtime is expired and will now cost money, and continue to let you play while the auto-billing commences...

Last time I checked, I was still in my 30 day free play window. 

• TwoThreeFourTwoThreeFour Member UncommonPosts: 2,155

It is not self-evident, since if you've paid to the same source that gave you the Early Access code, that source could automatically have started running your 30 days the moment your Early Access time ends. The extra step of double verification is actually not mandatory in theory. 

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Originally posted by TwoThreeFour

It is not self-evident, since if you've paid to the same source that gave you the Early Access code, that source could automatically have started running your 30 days the moment your Early Access time ends. The extra step of double verification is actually not mandatory in theory. 

Agreed, i already bought the game why would i think there is yet another code. lol

• darthadendarthaden Member Posts: 47
    Originally posted by page975

I had this problem. Three days ago I got an e-mail with a 38 digit code, I was pulling my hair out. Come to find out, just input the first 20 of the 38 digits and it worked now have 28 days on my account :)

TY I figured out what my problem was and what might be causing others theirs as well.....YOU NEED TO USE CAPS! it will not take lower case letters for the code.....Just like everything else with this game It took my 4 tries before I didn't get a error message though....It kept dc from the site