Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most immersive MMORPG out currently is?

13»

Comments

• AcidonAcidon Member UncommonPosts: 795

As much as it gets brought up and shot down because of it's unfortunate launch and handling until recently, Vanguard is near or at the top of my list for an immersive experience.  The world is so huge, and it's not just huge as to be a desolate place.

Wherever you go, There are new things to see, new mobs to conquer, new quests you never knew existed. 

For me, personally, EQ1 is up there on the list.  But tbh I think that has more to do with my old school dealings with it and the feeling it brings out in me.  I can totally immerse myself in EQ if I don't follow the beaten path.

My 2cp.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

EQ1

it's an immersive virtual world to me

• AvsRock21AvsRock21 Member UncommonPosts: 256
    My votes go to EVE Online and LotRO.
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,198

Been playing GW2 for alittle while and what struck me with that game compare to other MMOs is that the world feels alive, kids playing around lauging, telling jokes, NPCs walk around doing their own stuff, some NPC even have animations för more than 1min worth, wolfs can attack other animals, excellent music, big bustling cities and top of that, the dynamic event system also bring in more living world feeling.

All this are immersive feeling for me thats what I feel is a immersive living breathing world, not when mobs and NPCs standing still and do their 5 second routine animation in other MMOs.