Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hangar Screenshots (Business and Deluxe) Plus Ship Shots/ Hangar Store Launch

firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Once they add in the ability to melt down individual items in your packages (Have an Avenger package but it  is not finished yet) Ill be getting some more ships , but for right now I want to share some of my screenies of the Hangar :D

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13234-Letter-From-The-Chairman-Hangar-Store-Launched

Comments

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527
    Updated

• DarkVergilDarkVergil Member Posts: 73
    Damn that looks goooood. How did you get these screens you in the beta or something?
    Originally posted by DarkVergil
    Damn that looks goooood. How did you get these screens you in the beta or something?

This is Pre-Alpha and there is no NDA either they want people to see this stuff :D access to this and the dog-fighting app that comes in 3 months is accessible thru pledging to the game :D

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

Nice, shots!  I have the Digital Colonel version with the Hornet, but I'm going to get the 325 and I especially want the Freelancer....  FIREFLY STYLE!! ;)  Can you imagine... there's going to be a whole crapload of people RPing Firefly in this game.  I will, that's for sure.

Hanger looks amazing with all the settings maxes out.  The detail is great.  If the game looks like this at launch, it's going to be sick!

I'll take a couple shots of my Hornet and put them up here.  I haven't bought the other ships I want yet, but I will be after the holiday weekend.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

Originally posted by MindTrigger

Nice, shots!  I have the Digital Colonel version with the Hornet, but I'm going to get the 325 and I especially want the Freelancer....  FIREFLY STYLE!! ;)  Can you imagine... there's going to be a whole crapload of people RPing Firefly in this game.  I will, that's for sure.

Hanger looks amazing with all the settings maxes out.  The detail is great.  If the game looks like this at launch, it's going to be sick!

I'll take a couple shots of my Hornet and put them up here.  I haven't bought the other ships I want yet, but I will be after the holiday weekend.

Our clan leader has the Completionist Package he will be doing a live-stream I think tommorrow of all of his ships in the Deluxe hangar. Plus he has multiples of the same ship he says their not showing up now but will later.

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    I just have the basic 380i? but it was nice to log in and take a look. Graphics are pretty amazing so far. 3gb for just a tiny hangar! Whats funny is we all sat here waiting for days, and theres really only 5 mins of content to play.
  • MarkusrindMarkusrind Member Posts: 359
    This is certainly a game I will get when it launches and will certainly back once my next financial deal goes through.
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Man, this is already shaping up to be the best $250 I ever pre-spent on a game.  I really should login and see what all the stuff on my profile is about.

Now, buying all the ships?  Seems a bit expensive for my tastes.  Even with free lifetime insurance on the ship.  Dunno.  I'd rather earn the ships.

• DeathWolf2uDeathWolf2u Member Posts: 291
    Wow very impressive and thank you for sharing the photos with us. I wish I had the extra cash to support this game is a well worth investment. Congratz to you :) I envy you too.
  • thecapitainethecapitaine Member UncommonPosts: 408
    Looks awesome, thanks for sharing.

Some more screenies to share!!! Will try to post more later , lot of server time outs due to over capacity on the server. Quite a few more shots I want to take.

Originally posted by DeathWolf2u
    Wow very impressive and thank you for sharing the photos with us. I wish I had the extra cash to support this game is a well worth investment. Congratz to you :) I envy you too.

More screenies to look at :P I think next week business class and deluxe hangars get our golf cart buggy to zip around in the hangar with and of course fixes :P

Originally posted by Ikeda

Man, this is already shaping up to be the best $250 I ever pre-spent on a game.  I really should login and see what all the stuff on my profile is about.

Now, buying all the ships?  Seems a bit expensive for my tastes.  Even with free lifetime insurance on the ship.  Dunno.  I'd rather earn the ships.

Some of the higher tier ships like Carriers and Cruisers will only be earnable in game like the Bengal Carrier which you and your friends will have to capture it and be able to hold it from other clans from taking it.

Originally posted by thecapitaine
    Looks awesome, thanks for sharing.

There will be more to come later :D will try to post a link for our clan leader's hangar , he plans on putting on a live stream and taking screenies. I will try to update later today :D

• kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Nice, really would like to have those ships, but the 315p is all I really need. Would be killer if they let all OG backer have the business hangar filled with ships.
    Originally posted by kabitoshin
    Nice, really would like to have those ships, but the 315p is all I really need. Would be killer if they let all OG backer have the business hangar filled with ships.

Buying the ships now is really just an act of support (and entry to Alpha/Beta).  People will be building, buying and selling ships in the game for regular old in-game currency too, so there's no real *need* to buy anything with cash now unless people want to.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Very nice screenshots. I've been having a lot of fun playing around with my Aurora and 300i myself. I'll be adding a Freelancer once they start selling the variants on the site. I would like to get one already kitted out for Exploration if possible as I already have the 300i for dog-fighting. The Aurora I got just because it kinda reminds me of the Taurus from Privateer. image

Edit: Oh and the 300 series is just soooooo damn sexy! It's everything I hoped it would be when I pledged for it sight unseen so long ago. image

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

Originally posted by Brenelael

Very nice screenshots. I've been having a lot of fun playing around with my Aurora and 300i myself. I'll be adding a Freelancer once they start selling the variants on the site. I would like to get one already kitted out for Exploration if possible as I already have the 300i for dog-fighting. The Aurora I got just because it kinda reminds me of the Taurus from Privateer. image

Edit: Oh and the 300 series is just soooooo damn sexy! It's everything I hoped it would be when I pledged for it sight unseen so long ago. image

Bren

I thought I wanted the Freelancer too, but as cool as it is, it's smaller than I want inside.  I may have to go full retard and buy the Constellation instead...

One of the best things about this game in my opinion is : NO CARTOONY GRAPHICS!!!!! : D

• morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290

Originally posted by firefly2003
    One of the best things about this game in my opinion is : NO CARTOONY GRAPHICS!!!!! : D

So much this! +1

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

More shots!!!

Went and picked up the Constellation today that upgraded my hangar to a Deluxe version.

Enjoy !!

Some of the aesthetic stuff from the Voyager store that launched tonight. Lots of posters the buggy , the lamp, workbench, etc!!