Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using Behemoth Barding from the CE

VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897
Curious how this works. I collected it from the mail, right clicked and used it. I got a message saying I obtained the Behemoth Barding but  now Im not sure how to view it or use it. This is a brand new character also, not sure I even have access to a chocobo

Comments

• AngelxxAngelxx Member Posts: 81
    Think you need to go to Actions and traits , then option pet or summon? Not entirely sure. I've a CE edition too but I only got the cat minion and a moogle cap so far. How did you get them? Through the moogle delivery service?
  • VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897
    yes I obtained it from the moogle mail. I used it before obtaining a chocobo though, not sure if that matters or not?

• AngelxxAngelxx Member Posts: 81
    I don't think it does.. But not entirely sure, hopefully someone else will know. Let me just ask you one more thing, did you get the digital CE or a hardcopy?
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

I think what you got was a piece of armour for the chocobo.

I had 6 stuff today in mail.

Originally posted by Bloodaxes

I think what you got was a piece of armour for the chocobo.

I had 6 stuff today in mail.

ya its the armor for the chocobo but the question is if you use it by right clicking it and "obtaining it" (like you do the pets) it vanishes from inventor and says you've obtained it. So if you havnt reached level 10 or dont have a chocobo does the barding still apply once you get one.

anyone have any comments on this? where is the barding managed? where does it show up once its consumed? 

really anything that will keep me from rerolling would be nice. Id hate to have lost that CE item.

• kmpatkmpat Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Press C (PC) to open your character stat page, then look at the top you will see chocobo icon click there and you can manage everythings about your chocobo (to make it clickable you must acquired chocobo first).
  • SerondarSerondar Member Posts: 8
    Press C go to the little bird icon at the top right.. At the bottom you will see three boxes showing your GC barding . Click on those and you can switch what hes wearing . Your behemoth gear will be there as a drop down item for each slot.
  • Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175

So wait... I thought form all the threads NO ONE was able to play?

/sarcasm off

Hope you are having fun.

• paulrgodpaulrgod Member UncommonPosts: 240

You've not lost it - i did the exact same thing..wondering where it'd gone... It seems Chocobo gear has it's own seperate interface which you can't access yet, but dont panic - the barding will be there when you open it.

However first you have to have a Chocobo to equip it on - And You get that after joining a Grand Company in the lvl 20 (ish) Main Story Questline.

Don't Panic!