Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just went back and watched this vid

cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

I just went back and watched this video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-NEmaPs4n4

and I have to say I really do love the graphics.. I just don't get all the doom and gloom around them. the characters really look amazing.  As does the world.

I really love the look of the Ogres, and dwarves.. The Kerran Roaring after running is really well done... Just overall I am really liking what I am seeing.

Comments

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    huge pauldrons are not everyones thing...
  • EeksEeks Member Posts: 72
    Originally posted by Nemesis7884
    huge pauldrons are not everyones thing...

I think they toned them down since the reveal

• KilmaulKilmaul Member UncommonPosts: 121

The Kerran's face, at times, literally looks like it was drawn and animated (maybe they haven't finished some Kerran emotes yet?).  It looks really, really bad imo.  That said, I've never cared for the Kerran race and never played one.  I have no interest playing one in EQN either.  The poor quality of the animations only reinforces that.

I can't wait for EQN.  Plan to have it on PC and PS4 (if available) and roll a Dark Elf or maybe an Ogre.  Shadow Knight ftw.  :)

• kyssarikyssari Member Posts: 142
    They've also stated armor will be very customizable so those who don't like the oversized plate pauldrons won't have to see them :)
  • ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987
    Originally posted by Kilmaul

The Kerran's face, at times, literally looks like it was drawn and animated (maybe they haven't finished some Kerran emotes yet?).  It looks really, really bad imo.  That said, I've never cared for the Kerran race and never played one.  I have no interest playing one in EQN either.  The poor quality of the animations only reinforces that.

I can't wait for EQN.  Plan to have it on PC and PS4 (if available) and roll a Dark Elf or maybe an Ogre.  Shadow Knight ftw.  :)

There seems to be very little detail to the kerran's face, it's unimpressive because it looks simple and very cartoonish. If his muzzle were more broad, the fur more detailed (maybe more hues), and the teeth more curved it would look better.

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

• joe2721joe2721 Member UncommonPosts: 171
    Great so when your friend causes your whole group to wipe, theres no hiding  your anger as your character will copy the facial expression lol