Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't get in.

Sho0terMcgavinSho0terMcgavin Member UncommonPosts: 301
  I purchased from squares site a couple hours ago.  I got my confirmation e-mail and confirmation on my bonus items for pre-ordering.  But, I have received no early access code that I know of.  Anyone else in this situation?  If yes, have you resolved it?  Or am I screwed till the 27th?

Comments

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527
    Originally posted by Sho0terMcgavin
      I purchased from squares site a couple hours ago.  I got my confirmation e-mail and confirmation on my bonus items for pre-ordering.  But, I have received no early access code that I know of.  Anyone else in this situation?  If yes, have you resolved it?  Or am I screwed till the 27th?

I purchased it today too (from square's store) and I got my preorder access key on the confirmation screen right after my order with instructions on how to redeem it. I got the emails saying the same thing a couple hours later. You should hear from them soon.

• Sho0terMcgavinSho0terMcgavin Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Thank you so much.  I hope you are right.

Still no luck.  I still haven't heard back from support or received the early access code.  I suppose it's possible that coming in late in the game I missed out on the chance to participate in early access.  If that is the case, I suppose it was my own fault for waiting till the last min.  I will just patiently wait for tuesday and just enjoy reading the great experiences you all are getting in game.  If anyone in a similar situation as mine gets theirs somehow resolved.  If you wouldn't mind, could you please give me a moment of your time and let me know what you did (if you don't mind of course).  Thanks in Advance all and Happy Hunting to all in game!!

• MalacthMalacth Member UncommonPosts: 121
    Servers are down for the next 2-3 hours, as of 2 mins ago.
  • Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360
    Servers won't be back up for awhile, but I know that a lot of people won't be able to play until the 27th. Sorry about that man.
  • BoraellBoraell Member UncommonPosts: 97

Also make sure to check your junk folder, thats where my early access code went despite everything else going to my inbox.

Originally posted by Boraell

Also make sure to check your junk folder, thats where my early access code went despite everything else going to my inbox.

This is the 20 digit preorder code right?

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by Syno23

doy ou have any codes on your reciept  fromt he email its the pre order code 6 letters 3 numbers 6 letters 3 numbers

Originally posted by Raxeon

doy ou have any codes on your reciept  fromt he email its the pre order code 6 letters 3 numbers 6 letters 3 numbers

Oh I see, from there I entered that into the preorder page and got another code that I entered in on another site and was able to get access.

Servers won't be back up for awhile, but I know that a lot of people won't be able to play until the 27th. Sorry about that man.

I appreciate it brother.  I actually came back to report that I did finally get my code and have an actual FIX for anyone in this situation.  It is very easy.  Cancel your order (especially if you pre-ordered like I did from the official site) and pre-order it on Amazon.  I just did this about 15 mins ago Sunday August 25th at 3:30am Eastern.  I received my e-mail with my early access code in like 5-10 mins.  I highly recommend everyone do the same.  It sucks that the servers are down lol.  Just my luck.  O well, I will anticipating the servers coming back up :-).  Any idea what actual time?  Or did they just say 2-3 hours or more?  

Also, Syno do you have any tips for a new player in Final Fantasy 14?  I played 2 of the betas and got a dragoon (or lancer, can't recall)  But, I did not want to go past level 12-14 because I wanted to start the game almost fresh at launch.  Thanks in Advance!!  And thank you all for caring enough to post in this thread.  FF14 Community looking good already :-)

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

Well I was a bit disappointed to see the servers down.

Edit: The launcher also says something to the extent of 'logins will be limited more than before after the emergency fix is in place'.

Not sure if the waves of players will be as much as yesterday but they had some limited queues (mine were short at least).

it's 4:15EST and the servers are up at least for now.

• SillenciumSillencium Member UncommonPosts: 5

Hoi,

i also just pre-ordered from the SE-site. I decided to wait for the mail. But i still have a Beta 3 launcher. Is there some update i need to do since the launcher i have isn't responding at all?

Thanks for the help.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Beta 3 one no longer works. You need the new one from site.
    Chamber of Chains

thx,

any idea where to find the link to the new launcher or should it be in the mail i will receive someday?

greets

Just cancel your order and re-order on Amazon.  All these issues will be remedied in mins.

To cancel the pre-order i need to send a mail to support if i'm reading wright? And how long will that take...