Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A thread before the Plunge! (last few hours before launch)

MimzelMimzel Member UncommonPosts: 375
Its 2 hours and 50 minutes to go. Are you psyched or what? What are you doing to pass the time?

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I'm going to sleep to pass the time until tomorrow, then play all day once I wake up. So pumped to play it.
  • Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848
    I don't have early access, so I've been playing the Fishing Hero MMO...level 16 so far...
  • MimzelMimzel Member UncommonPosts: 375

Sux not having early access! I thought for a long time that I was a leg player since I had 1.0 haha. When I found out I wasnt, and that I wouldnt get early access I just went ahead and bought an extra early access pass. Price isnt so bad luckily.

I'm gonna go for a good long walk now. Its a lovely morning outside, and my dog looks really annoyed with me being stuck at the computer.

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360
    Just a few more hours and pure chaos will arain on all of us.
    Just returned home after a refreshing walk with my dog. Took an hour and a half, and now there is only 1 more hour to go! :)
  • KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

This last hr is gonna take forever, running out of things to do and slightly getting tired.  As long as I can get logged in, if I fall asleep afterward no biggie since there is no AFK Auto kick system in place...LOL!

Nah, I'm sure I'll be playing all morning once it begins!

Originally posted by Khrymson

This last hr is gonna take forever, running out of things to do and slightly getting tired.  As long as I can get logged in, if I fall asleep afterward no biggie since there is no AFK Auto kick system in place...LOL!

Nah, I'm sure I'll be playing all morning once it begins!

I shopped redbull and coffee so I'm all stacked up to have a loooooong haul here :)

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.Soon.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

38 mins :D
  • SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024
    Gonna take a 1hr power nap before I spam entry into Eorza lol...
  • AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961
    Originally posted by SoulSurfer
    Gonna take a 1hr power nap before I spam entry into Eorza lol...

Early access starts in 30mins. Better be fast with your 1hr power nap. ;)

20 minutes left!!! >.<
  • ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322

hehe 19 mins to server crash :P

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090
    Suppose I should go get some high-caffeine tea...bbs
    I have faith! I belive SE, Yoshi and his team are ready! 10 minutes to go.
  • MangaMaidenMangaMaiden Member Posts: 180
    8 minutes!!! Ahhhhh! I still haven't decided which server to go on!!! O_O

• thyraventhyraven Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Only JP servers avaliable...