Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You can drop items upon death

RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

I'm sold out if they can do it right. I'm coming from Darkfall 1 and i'm sick of DF UW. This game might be my new home(This or EQN.)

How's the loot system is gonna be in is my question

Runescape, full loot, but you keep your best 3 items. It's not hard to retrieve what you lost because there's like millions of players to buy some stuff from with a great economy cycle.

Same for darkfall, but you lose everything. DFO's community used to be smaller so you had to go out there to find what you need most of the time.

As for black desert, i hope the loot system is gonna be no less then runescape and if not, i hope it is gonna be hardcore enough to give a real role for full time crafters.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

Comments

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    DF player here as well...this game won't be out for a long time, but when it does...wow

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• GrixxittGrixxitt Member UncommonPosts: 545
    Originally posted by SirBalin
    DF player here as well...this game won't be out for a long time, but when it does...wow

Good.

Looks like I'm going to need several upgrades to run it at more than 5 FPS 

The above is my personal opinion. Anyone displaying a view contrary to my opinion is obviously WRONG and should STHU. (neener neener)

-The MMO Forum Community

• wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Black Desert becoming one of the games to look out for the more and more I hear about it.
  • BidwoodBidwood Member Posts: 554

So excited!!!

Missed out on DF because my PC wasn't good enough to run it.

Looks like this game is coming to consoles though - hopefully PS4 - and if so I will be ecstatic!

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

I'm sold out if they can do it right. I'm coming from Darkfall 1 and i'm sick of DF UW. This game might be my new home(This or EQN.)

How's the loot system is gonna be in is my question

Runescape, full loot, but you keep your best 3 items. It's not hard to retrieve what you lost because there's like millions of players to buy some stuff from with a great economy cycle.

Same for darkfall, but you lose everything. DFO's community used to be smaller so you had to go out there to find what you need most of the time.

As for black desert, i hope the loot system is gonna be no less then runescape and if not, i hope it is gonna be hardcore enough to give a real role for full time crafters.

I am looking forward to this game, heck I am still looking forward to Archage.....also a DF1 who didn't like DFUW (I can't even pin down the reason why either...it just lacks something)....

That being said....it seems that Asian MMO's just are not my cup of tea, I have tried all of them and never really enjoyed any of the korean ones.