Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are your favorite racing games ?

What are the best uk online bingo sites ?

I love playing online bingo in the uk but there are a lot of sites not from here. Is there a site that lists all the uk bingo sites ?

top uk bingo sites

Comments

• Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848
    Burnout 3 - Takedown was the most fun racing game I have ever played. I played it on the PS2.
  • Elevenb4Elevenb4 Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Gran Turismo 5, Forza 4, Iracing. I prefer more sim like racing. Iracing is extremely hard to get used to, but has a very high lvl of online play.

-Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.-

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Burnout 4: Revenge and NFS: Underground 2 I probably spent more than 100 hours on each. 
  • BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

My all time favorite would have to be the original Dirt. It's the only racing game that I still play to this day despite the fact that I do own Dirt 2 and 3 as well. The first Dirt is just down and dirty racing without all of the arena BS they added in 2 and 3. What I can't believe is they took the part that every person I know that plays the Dirt games absolutely hates and built an entire game around it (Dirt: Showdown). I really can't understand the logic there.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• Kev1ns0nbr0Kev1ns0nbr0 Member Posts: 5
    I usually don't play this kind of games but, 2 of them got my attention NFS and Gran Turismo and I would say NFS Most Wanted yeah, old school ^^
  • steelwindsteelwind Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Carmageddon, still will not be topped!
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591

Gran Prix Legends

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• LexinLexin Member UncommonPosts: 701
    Gran Turismo 2, 3 and 5, GRID, Test Drive Unlimited 2, I know there are a couple more but can't think of the names right now...

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Driver

Jet Moto

Death Rally

Mario Kart

I've been out of the racing genre for a while.  I used to be an avid racing player.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• dadante666dadante666 Member UncommonPosts: 402
    NFS most wanted, grabturismo 2

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Sega GT - Xbox
    Gran Turismo 5 - PS3
    Super Mario Kart - SNES
    F-Zero - SNES
    Daytona USA - Arcade
    Rock n Roll Racing - SNES
    RC Pro Am - NES
    Wipeout XL - PSX
    Tokyo Xtreme Racer - Dreamcast

• DanbaccaDanbacca Member UncommonPosts: 247

Monster Truck Madness 2!

Thousands of player created trucks and tracks.

There is still a racing community out there http://mtm2.com/

• TygranirTygranir Member Posts: 741

NFS Underground 1 and 2

Street Racing Syndicate

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3

But I may be an oddball

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• MangonisiumMangonisium Member UncommonPosts: 23

The one I spent so many of my "gaming hours", as they were back when I lived under my parent's rules, was ATV Offroad Fury. I didn't so much as enjoy the racing of it as I did the open-world play mode. I just really liked to explore while ridiculously flipping off cliffs.

And to this day, I still choose to walk off the beaten path in my games and MMOs.

• sonicbrewsonicbrew Member UncommonPosts: 515
    Road Rash series hands down!

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb   

• UristMcDwarfUristMcDwarf Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Originally posted by sonicbrew
    Road Rash series hands down!

Yeah, Road Rash was quite good for what it is. Did you know there's a spiritual successor coming out sometime from now? It's called Road Redemption - here's a trailer. Though who knows when or if it will even be any good.

I used to love the TrackMania games. Those were a lot of fun.

Currently Playing:
    nothing :(