Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] General: Bubbling Back Home Again

2»

Comments

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940
    like someone said it is money=more cards=win the game. but aside from that its quite fun. but i still vote for mtg.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    I didn't realize TCG games were really that complicated to begin with... Not sure why they would need to be "dumbed down."

Smile

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

From what I have seen on twitch the last few days there's plenty of strategy in the game, cant wait for release.  Another winner from the team Blizzard.  - I don't plan to buy cards though I just plan to be good at the game and win my arena games to earn cards and gold.

• AtlasGravesAtlasGraves Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Being that it is Blizzard and the World of Warcraft Brand it will bring in many many people to this genre that would have otherwise avoided it. 
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    I am going to play it. Something to pass the time. Also the person in charge should fire whoever made the spelling mistake. :p
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• ThegoodlolThegoodlol Member CommonPosts: 64
    I'm going to try this game, I just wish it was a little bit more complex like magic the gathering for example. Since this game is really simple I don't know if it will keep many people interested in playing it on the long run.
  • expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

@Thegoodlol - I don't think it's as simple as you assume, yes it's a blizzard game so it's easy to pick up and quick to learn but the depth is there.

This game also offers a good opportunity for blizzard to offer cards for buying collector editions, pre-orders maybe even in game achievements across all there games.

They've also just announced that the TCG just had it's last ever expansion so they're ending that.

• BookahBookah Member UncommonPosts: 260

Cant wait to get @ this game.

Ive been unsubbed from wow for over a month while i get my GW2 on, and this article has me jonzing for some Azeroth :)