Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free trial weekend, Aug 23rd - 25th

2»

Comments

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by Foomerang

I would give it another shot but I'll be too busy playing FFXIV. Guess I was never their intended demographic heh

If they were smart, theyd offer it a couple weeks after FFXIV launches. That way they have a chance to grab some rebounders who didnt end up liking the game.

Nah they will just have to wait a month after FFXIV launches and they'll get all the rebounders they need ...on the bright side I hope you stay busy playing FFXIV after all any game is better than the forums

• caetftlcaetftl Member Posts: 358
    Originally posted by Bad.dog
    Originally posted by Foomerang

I would give it another shot but I'll be too busy playing FFXIV. Guess I was never their intended demographic heh

If they were smart, theyd offer it a couple weeks after FFXIV launches. That way they have a chance to grab some rebounders who didnt end up liking the game.

Nah they will just have to wait a month after FFXIV launches and they'll get all the rebounders they need ...on the bright side I hope you stay busy playing FFXIV after all any game is better than the forums

Well.... not every game ;)

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by Bad.dog
    Originally posted by Foomerang I would give it another shot but I'll be too busy playing FFXIV. Guess I was never their intended demographic heh If they were smart, theyd offer it a couple weeks after FFXIV launches. That way they have a chance to grab some rebounders who didnt end up liking the game.

indeed. and thanks! :)
  • faiyofaiyo Member Posts: 123
    Originally posted by caetftl
    Originally posted by faiyo
    So many people want this game to fail so bad it's almost creepy.

So many people want to pretend this game is something that it isn't.... it's a bit 2.5million.

Wait, I don't get that..  should people see the game the way you see it?

[mod edit]

• PopeLeoVIIPopeLeoVII Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Originally posted by Volkon

ArenaNet is offering a free trial weekend next weekend for, well, everyone. Link provided if you're interested, you can register now. 

hell yeah brotha,  trigger finger  has been itching since I started reading up on the game, planned on buying it this weekend till I saw this

"My P.O. telling me I need a 9 to 5
    But I already got a job, and that's staying alive"

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by PopeLeoVII
    Originally posted by Volkon

ArenaNet is offering a free trial weekend next weekend for, well, everyone. Link provided if you're interested, you can register now. 

hell yeah brotha,  trigger finger  has been itching since I started reading up on the game, planned on buying it this weekend till I saw this

Very nice! Hopefully it'll prove to be worth the purchase when the weekend is done. Just remember not to try and play it like a generic WoW style MMO... allow yourself to get used to the combat, the dodging, a world without basic quest hubs (you can use the hearts to find things to do if you need to, but events happen everywhere whether you're ready or not), and keep in mind a lot of people will be hopping to the invasions currently going on.

Oh, Asura are the master race. image

Oderint, dum metuant.

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321
    Originally posted by SpottyGekko

Perhaps they want to do a big promotional push a week before FFXIV:ARR launches ?

somehow I don't think the two games will  be competing for the same player base. 2  different game designs,  now if EQN were releasing next week you might have a point since from everything I have seen EQN is a GW2 clone with a modifiable world engine

I miss DAoC