Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im going to call it, Wood Elves Confirmed

LaiquendiLaiquendi Member Posts: 73

http://www.eqhammer.com/guide/elves-norrath-comparing-lore-eq-and-eqnext

Theres the link above and the quote from the link below, from this, I would have to say they are in

"As you can see, the alternate timeline changes history rather significantly, but some distinctions about each subset of elves remain the same. The Feir’Dal are still welcoming and open, the Koada’Dal are still arrogant in their belief in their own superiority, and the Teir’Dal are still fierce warriors.

Through all these changes, it seems the Teir’Dal have been altered the most from the classic EQ timeline. We might see their actions in the history of the Dragon War as strong and noble. How they have evolved in the time since, cut off from the rest of the Combine races, remains to be seen."

Comments

• ice-vortexice-vortex Member UncommonPosts: 960
    We already know the Feir'Dal exist. They just aren't separate races. The Feir'Dal and Koa'Dal are separate cultures of the same race, as were the Teir'Dal before they obtained dragon blood and became their own race.
  • joe2721joe2721 Member UncommonPosts: 171

Sadly nothing there confirms wood elves and let the other post says in EQN those are caste not races.

I was really hopeful for some confirmation.

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    I will support wood elves if they make me cookies and those fudge covered cream wafer treats.
  • LaiquendiLaiquendi Member Posts: 73
    Post me a link where they said high elf and wood elf races will be combined for EQN.

Ice-vortex, with your logic then there will be only humans, no barbarians, no erudites.

• Victor_KrugerVictor_Kruger Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Originally posted by Laiquendi
    Post me a link where they said high elf and wood elf races will be combined for EQN.

It was talk about in the lore panel from soe live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im7RB67_dm8 part one.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Well I hope at least they LOOK different, a bit. I mean Spanish and Swedish are both Caucasians and still look distinct different. So I hope you see some difference in Wood Elves and High Elves.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

I hope so too

• Trudge34Trudge34 Member UncommonPosts: 392
    I think they'll have just the one 'Elf' race but include enough diversity in the sliders and options to be able to create the different types of elves in it.

Played: EQ1 (10 Years), Guild Wars, Rift, TERA
    Tried: EQ2, Vanguard, Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Runes of Magic and countless others...
    Currently Playing: GW2

Nytlok Sylas
    80 Sylvari Ranger