Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone ever found a game that comes close to this?

fivetigersfivetigers Member UncommonPosts: 208
I used to play back in the day too and have been on the constant look out for a game to fill the void that AC left.  I know there's nothing out there exactly as good, but is there anything even close?  I'm wondering what other people have found.  I've also been considering coming back to AC, I know a lot has changed over the years.  Thanks.

Me

Her

Comments

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

I am constantly baffled by questions such as this when the game being asked about still exists. So why look for something just like it?

The answer is no, there isn't anything else out there that plays and feels like AC. There have been a lot of changes, a lot of good changes, so it is always worth hoping back in.

• fivetigersfivetigers Member UncommonPosts: 208
    I think most people are looking for something else because of AC's player population.  If there were a few thousand people on each AC server all the time, I'd definitely re-sub.  But from what I've read, that's not the case.

Me

Her

• jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777

Nope, nothing remotely close to AC and I doubt there ever will be.

Just the magic system alone would burst the heads of most modern MMO game players that are used to just a few spells that you only have to "level up" to be handed automatically....hell just the thought of near 1000 spells would cause a mental shutdown.

Sure know most PvPers could never handle a duel that can last 30 minutes...lol.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson