Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Access starts august 24th. But what time?

SvarcanumSvarcanum Member UncommonPosts: 425
What time does Early Access start? Can't find that information anywhere? Will it be at midnight? GMT? PST?

Comments

• AquaKiraAquaKira Member UncommonPosts: 39

If I am not mistaken, same time as open beta started.

Which is 10am gmt+2. 

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    The time you took to make this thread you could have googled FFXIV ARR early access and obtained your answer.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• will75will75 Member UncommonPosts: 365
    Originally posted by Sephiroso
    The time you took to make this thread you could have googled FFXIV ARR early access and obtained your answer.

or you could just answer? i actually did google. Since i am not a fanboy.. i am not privy to all the exaxct details.Sorry i don't really care about PVE all that much.

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    Originally posted by will75
    Originally posted by Sephiroso

or you could just answer? i actually did google. Since i am not a fanboy.. i am not privy to all the exaxct details.Sorry i don't really care about PVE all that much.

Yes he seems to be in a bad mood today as he has gave the same attitude to another poster. Here is a thought Seph, just don't answer at all if it bothers you.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• SvarcanumSvarcanum Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Is that confirmed then, AquaKira? Can't find an official word anywhere. Just want to be able to plan my day:P
    And Sephiroso, I've googled "FFXIV ARR early access" . And the answer did not show up on the first page at least. No word on SE:s webpage either. Maybe you should try googling it before telling others to do so.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by Svarcanum
    And Sephiroso, I've googled "FFXIV ARR early access" . And the answer did not show up on the first page at least. No word on SE:s webpage either. Maybe you should try googling it before telling others to do so.

Few people have posted that they have contacted Customer Service and they say if you log into your SE account and go under profile and see your game there... your done. Should say the date it was registered. I have not found any official word on that yet so ((shrugs)) I hope this is right as I can see my game registered but the early access page is still giving me error 3 try later crap. Only gets confusing if you are a 1.0 account trying to add a code to get early access. 

• AquaKiraAquaKira Member UncommonPosts: 39

arrstatus.com

Unfortunatly that's not official.

• RyvellaRyvella Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Early access starts at the same time all the previous beta phases started. 2 am Pacific. They posted it on their twitter and the official beta forums.
  • striderbobstriderbob Member UncommonPosts: 174

2 AM PDT

via SE's twitter.

• tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321
    If it's 5am EST then it's 7pm in Japan same day. Seems like they would want to avoid this high traffic time for launch but other than that I have no clue.
  • VoqarVoqar Member UncommonPosts: 510
    .Sorry i don't really care about PVE all that much.

Then why play PvE-oriented MMORPGs?  (which is all of them, MMORPGs are PvE games with slapped on PvP minigames or less and less commonly some grief-oriented PvP servers where you still PvE the majority of the time)

Not to mention the quality of PvP in MMORPGs is abysmal compared to what you can find in other game genres with truly competitive PvP.

This game isn't going to have squat for PvP at release either, so it won't even have much of the usual MMORPG PvP suckfest to start.

Premium MMORPGs do not feature built-in cheating via cash for gold pay 2 win. PLAY to win or don't play.

• TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    I don't think there's been anything official yet, but it's assumed to be the same as the others, 2AM PDT.
    Originally posted by Voqar
    .Sorry i don't really care about PVE all that much.

Then why play PvE-oriented MMORPGs?  (which is all of them, MMORPGs are PvE games with slapped on PvP minigames or less and less commonly some grief-oriented PvP servers where you still PvE the majority of the time)

Not to mention the quality of PvP in MMORPGs is abysmal compared to what you can find in other game genres with truly competitive PvP.

This game isn't going to have squat for PvP at release either, so it won't even have much of the usual MMORPG PvP suckfest to start.

I actually wish they would exclude PvP altogether. Maybe just have some duelling system. I really like when a game goes all out PvE. Not that I don't like PvP, I've been a *huuuge* PvP:er before. But not every game needs PvP.

• itsbigmikeitsbigmike Member Posts: 86
    Woot, get off work at 6AM friday, get to come home and play until I pass out on the keyboard

twitch.tv/boonmackle