Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazon Codes

Has anyone had any luck registering your pre-order codes send out by Amazon? I keep getting the error 302 and its starting to piss me off. I don't understand how they could not have been ready for this, I bought the CE edition weeks ago.

Comments

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    everyone who bought from any  retailer is having the same problems
  • PinkninjaPinkninja Member Posts: 11
    Hi, i was wondering when you got your Amazon code, because I still haven't received mine.

• EndDreamEndDream Member Posts: 1,152
    I got my code from amazon like 5 min after i Preordered a few weeks ago.

Remember Old School Ultima Online

• TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Originally posted by Grammer
    Has anyone had any luck registering your pre-order codes send out by Amazon? I keep getting the error 302 and its starting to piss me off. I don't understand how they could not have been ready for this, I bought the CE edition weeks ago.

No reason to get upset, there's still 4 days. If it isn't all fixed by then, then you can get upset.

• nicariftnicarift Member UncommonPosts: 70
    From what i understand they wont let you register your codes right now...im guessing day before or day of so no worries
  • dekkion1dekkion1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    LOL i have put my pre order code in so much, i know it by heart now lol
    gammer 4 life
  • shockwaved1shockwaved1 Member UncommonPosts: 39
    there will be an email u will receive with instructions don't use the code yet if u read the whole email amazon sent then u will understand.
  • GrammerGrammer Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Torcip

No reason to get upset, there's still 4 days. If it isn't all fixed by then, then you can get upset.

Just a little frustrated, I'm really going to be disappointed if I don't get to play this weekend. I can not tell you how long it has been since I was this excited to play an mmo, and I have played everything that has released recently.

• TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Originally posted by Torcip

Just a little frustrated, I'm really going to be disappointed if I don't get to play this weekend. I can not tell you how long it has been since I was this excited to play an mmo, and I have played everything that has released recently.

It'll be fixed by then.

• enaz13enaz13 Member UncommonPosts: 102
    I just checked my account and it now has my game registered on my SE account. I had tried many times to put my amazon promotional code in many times before and always got that "Error 3: there was a problem. Please try again later" but i guess it was doing something right.
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661

I'm still waiting for the Mail from SQ where to register the Pre Order Code (i know the link and so forth) because im really unsure about the "SQ Member Account and the normal SQ Account. And as long i dont have the Mail from SQ, i do nothing. I remember a Reddit Post from yesterday where it was stated that they have Problems actually and i dont want my code be void. So its time to get a Tea or 2 or 3 or 4.....

Here is the Link from that Reddit Posting:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1kqpcc/preorder_site_not_currently_working_as_intended/

Also from Twitter:

https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/370043930458324992

We have temporarily suspended the ability to redeem codes on the pre-order site while we continue to investigate the ongoing issues.