It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Ok.. we know
- there is Cyrodiil a huge open zone (i believe to remember that it should be bigger than GW2 WvW zones)
- we can enter Cyrodiil past lvl10, and as much as i remember correctly we will be "upleveled" of some kind?
- in Cyrodill will fight 3 factions against each other
- there will probable some keeps, and we can siege keeps
- one player can become emperor if certain circumstances are fullfilled
Thats about it.. as much as i can remember now.. can someone add more details, or correct me, if something wasn't really that exact or even wrong?
Do we know anything about different targets especially regarding the group scale? Objects or possibilities to play as a small group (2-5 players) or medium groups (10-20) or even solo? Sieges are for larger groups, and for large groups there will always something to do.. but it is more often than not more difficult to find a place for smaller scales of pvp.
Do we know anything about objectives in general?
Do we know anything about group tactics, character/class skills?
With other words i would be interested in a collection of all information around pvp/ava.