Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If this is indeed a "Open Beta"

TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Where the hell exactly is the link on the official site, or any site for that matter to download this "Open Beta" lol.

Seriously though, it seems as if this is just another phase of beta for those that already signed up or previous beta test.

Am I missing something here?  Even MMORPG doesn't have a FFXIV open beta starts this weekend post in their news feed like they usual do with games.

------------------------------
You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

Comments

• IfrianMMOIfrianMMO Member UncommonPosts: 252

This question has been answered like one gazillion times.

Players that were not in the previous betas will be able to register, download and play starting the 17th whereas those that played the previous betas have been able to do so the 16th.

• SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354
    Originally posted by Tinybina

Where the hell exactly is the link on the official site, or any site for that matter to download this "Open Beta" lol.

Seriously though, it seems as if this is just another phase of beta for those that already signed up or previous beta test.

Am I missing something here?  Even MMORPG doesn't have a FFXIV open beta starts this weekend post in their news feed like they usual do with games.

I can't find anywhere saying it's open beta I've seen saying Phase 4 Beta so where did you read open beta?

I have Legacy status so I got in on all the phases of the beta nut I also used other emails and applied for PS3 beta and all of them and all my friends got a beta key, so if you didn't apply for beta don't expect a beta key.

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    I don't they ever called it open beta, that was just people here saying that. Even so you can download and register tomorrow. I'm sure they will have something about it then.
  • FoxyShoxzyFoxyShoxzy Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Originally posted by SamuraiXIV

I can't find anywhere saying it's open beta I've seen saying Phase 4 Beta so where did you read open beta?

I have Legacy status so I got in on all the phases of the beta nut I also used other emails and applied for PS3 beta and all of them and all my friends got a beta key, so if you didn't apply for beta don't expect a beta key.

Last live letter from the producer. Twitter feed. Lots of places.

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130
    Originally posted by FoxyShoxzy
    Originally posted by SamuraiXIV

Last live letter from the producer. Twitter feed. Lots of places.

Lots of places except their OFFICIAL SITE or this site!

Not everyone uses twitter, but everyone that is interesting in  your game... probably visits your site...

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith