Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kil'Jaeden Re-Roll (world-PvP madness)(horde)

RaganaRagana Member Posts: 458
Why Kil'Jaeden?  
It's a very balanced server with an extremely healthy economy and an active world-PvP community. People on the server have nothing but good things to say about it.

What's the guild name?
The guild name will be Bratva. It means brotherhood in Russian so I figured it's short and memorable.

Are we doing transfers?
Not initially. I know many people like fresh starts so that's the idea here. Once we start hitting level 50's and whatnot, feel free to create a DK.

Who do I contact?
As of now, I'm the only officer. Contact me @ Ragana#1555

What's our goal?
Like I said, world PvP is very active on this server and I know it's the one part of the game that's been slowly dying as people are losing interest in it. I don't see why that has to be so this is a great opportunity for the vets and the new players alike to get their feet wet. We'll also do some general raiding, questing, etc..

Who are you?
My name is Tommy. I been playing under the Ragana handle for many, many years. I was actually in Serenity Now and was one of the talking heads that spearheaded the infamous Illidan funeral crash.

EDIT: I need the 4 charter signatures still. If you could roll an UD alt first, that would be great.

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Comments

• infofrontinfofront Member UncommonPosts: 160
    I'll consider it. I was planning on coming back to WoW soon anyway. I live for world PvP.