Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Player Recommendation

thekzethekze Member UncommonPosts: 180

Hi, I play a lot of GW2 World vs World and it's getting stale. I saw TERA was releasing a three-faction system. I am downloading the game at the moment. Do you have any recommendations to simplify ?

Sorry english is not my main language.

Comments

• ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by thekze

Hi, I play a lot of GW2 World vs World and it's getting stale. I saw TERA was releasing a three-faction system. I am downloading the game at the moment. Do you have any recommendations to simplify ?

Sorry english is not my main language.

That the alliances or guilds o clans called alliances owned little bits of land that would take tax from sales i believe called vanarchs if you were voted in. Anyway i guess they are going to have a resource node to cap or vote in place etc. and have a three faction instead of the vanarchs id read about it here on this site easy to find on the main page

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Thinking about trying it myself....3 faction rvr is a good start.
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

The old Vanarch political voting system was removed.   Next week they are adding the Alliance system to take its place,  Each continent has a main city (3 total) and you will have to choose which city or alliance you want to join.  Each one gives special perks,  The human city will give a bonus of extra gold,  The high elf city will give extra Reputation boost,  And the Amini city will give a combat perk.

Each of these cities will fight on contested grounds for some kind of rare ore,  if your guild collects the most ore its GM will be granted Exarch of the continent.  You can use this ore for gear, buffs, and other perks.

That's about as much as I know right now.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...