Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Korean's Own when it comes to MMORPGS (check out these ones:)

Comments

• mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767
    The problem with the Korean MMOs is that you need a KSSN to join, what the hell is up with that...I'd love to try some of them but not being Korean I cannot create an account on any of the games that they've made because of the damn KSSN and all the bullshite like that!

--
    Michael

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by mlauzon
    The problem with the Korean MMOs is that you need a KSSN to join, what the hell is up with that...I'd love to try some of them but not being Korean I cannot create an account on any of the games that they've made because of the damn KSSN and all the bullshite like that!

I know...it really sucks, but some korean mmo's ya don't need kssn. Just try to find the japanese, chinese, etc. mmo's

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

I know...it really sucks, but some korean mmo's ya don't need kssn. Just try to find the japanese, chinese, etc. mmo's

Well, you obviously know of some, so what are they and the URLs to them?  I just wish the Koreans would stop being so anal and let the rest of the world play without requiring those stupid KSSN numbers.   Although, I seriously think that MMORPG.com should have a dedicated section -- not in the fourm -- about Open Betas...if they already have one I haven't been able to find it!

--
    Michael

Well, you obviously know of some, so what are they and the URLs to them?  I just wish the Koreans would stop being so anal and let the rest of the world play without requiring those stupid KSSN numbers.   Although, I seriously think that MMORPG.com should have a dedicated section -- not in the fourm -- about Open Betas...if they already have one I haven't been able to find it!

I'll hook u up with a small list tomorrow. I know a few but I haven't tried them or regestered yet.

|

I'll hook u up with a small list tomorrow. I know a few but I haven't tried them or regestered yet.

Okay, thanks.

--
    Michael

Rikimaru_X,

Still wating on that list that about the games....

--
    Michael

• ShashomaruShashomaru Member Posts: 4
    um all of those sites the games look geaat but how the freak do u register everytime i think i have the register page up something comes up but im not sure what i have to key in can someone give me a translation page for the korean sites
    if u have any info on korean games with out needing kssn numbers please give me the list ok
    excuse me  i would like to add you as a friend because apparently u like korean rpgs as well like me can u tell me how to add you? and if u not any good mmo's reply

oh crap sorry guys. Let me get some links going:

Power Masters Online

Shui Hu Online

Bele Isle Online

MU Online

Master of Epic

Cronous

I will add more soon (i got more on the list) I beleive some are japanese mmorpgs. Btw, please post if you are going to tryout a mmo from the list. I would be very interested and gratefull.

|

Originally posted by Shashomaru
    excuse me  i would like to add you as a friend because apparently u like korean rpgs as well like me can u tell me how to add you? and if u not any good mmo's reply

there is no friend thing but you can send me a pm/mail but im always on MMORPG.com so you can find me everywhere

|

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    WTG Riki those are fun too look at image I could see myself playing one too, as long as they translate it lol. Lineage 2 I must admit was really awesome at first: I stopped playing EQ for it so it must have its merits. Just the damn bots and farmers and griefers that sucked, hopefully these future korean games put an end to at least the bots. You'll never get rid of farmers sadly imageimageimage

• InferumInferum Member UncommonPosts: 141

I just installed Last Chaos and downloaded the patch, the only thing left that i need to do to be able to play the game is to register on the website and to create an ID for the in game, can anyone help me with that please?

Thanks in advance.

• kaibigan34kaibigan34 Member Posts: 1,508

Most of these Korean klones are nothing but hack fests. Some games, like ROSE and DO even let people post hack site links on the main game site boards. How is that for smart?

I hate them for the most part. They are all the same. Just different graphics and backstory. Still the same thing of going and killing stuff to level then nothing.

Kai

• spoon1spoon1 Member Posts: 16
    D.O online is another great korean game http://eng.doonline.co.kr/ give it a go

PT

• ionicwingsionicwings Member Posts: 109

[quote]Originally posted by spoon1
    [b]D.O online is another great korean game [url=http://eng.doonline.co.kr/] give it a go[/b][/quote]

spoon you dont have to advertise DO Online in every thread you reply on. ::::12::

• DamagueDamague Member Posts: 155
    rik how am i spose to see what it is when i cant read korean

Originally posted by Damague
    rik how am i spose to see what it is when i cant read korean

Well you can translate the site. Use this: http://babelfish.altavista.com/

|

• ZenodiceZenodice Member Posts: 56

Rakion is indeed a very fun game, i'd suggest checking it out when it goes open beta.

• elitestriderelitestrider Member Posts: 180

http://netmarble.net/cp_site/rakion/ This seems to be a MMORPG were your character can transform into robot mode....somthing like that.
    *edit*
    http://online.mgame.com/game/ares_new/ A malee game I'm guessing like Dark Age of Camelot
    *edit*
    http://kr.silkroad.yahoo.com/
    *edit*
    http://www.exine.co.kr/ I didn't do too much of a good job nagvating but their are some cool art and screensavers.

http://www.navyfield.com/ i tryed this game its was fun !!!! but to much chinise people

• zimquatszimquats Member Posts: 301
    There are some Kroean MMO's HERE at file planet

Originally posted by zimquats
    There are some Kroean MMO's HERE at file planet

They don't show alot there though. There is times 10+ more mmorpgs than the us has

|

• AstronomicaAstronomica Member Posts: 7

Why does every korean MMO website have the same template?

• MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307

because they love the mindless quests and insane grinds

• MrEvilDrMrEvilDr Member Posts: 84
    Not everyone in this community can read Korean, so I didn't even get to see any pics.