Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

online counter

NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131
Why dont you add a counter that tells the number of ppl online just so everyone could see.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    Main page... it's there. :)

-=[ STAFF ]=-
    [email protected]

What will he do next?
  • killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    Yup. "Site Statistics"

-- STAFF
    A:40% E:40% S:60% K:60%

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

• NiziborNizibor Member Posts: 131
    my bad i never did see it

Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

how about one on every page?

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    whats the point of having lots of counters? like in each page?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

no no...

i mean one htat shows how many people are online

and how many are in the chatroom

on every page!

i think tis a good idea...image

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    from a webmaster point of view, i think most of the counter in everypage will be useless, and will consume valuable bandwidth, the only one that might useful is the live chat one

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

ok..

then what about an overlapping window tat has all of those stats?

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

how bout you could click that number to find out exactly whos online?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

noice.....

but its in an overlapping windowimage