Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey im back

Hey Im back, i havent been here in sooo long.. i left because i got more into programming, etc.... (VC++) and some perl...

but i am comming back because of the amasing new mmorpgs comming out... i am thinking either WoW or EQ2.... still deciding...  there both comming out q1 2004 right?

Murphy’s Law: If anything can go wrong, it will.

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

hah, i wish. well im not sure bout eq2, that might be, but wow aint gonna be for a while. im play ffxi til wow. and welcome back!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• Sensei_KaelsSensei_Kaels Member Posts: 277
    If you would like to play ffxi with us sloth, we are makign a guild, about 6 people from the site have agreed to join. :)

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

wow sloth...

LONG time no see

good to have youimage

• slothsloth Member Posts: 20
    hey murt. has the developers corner gotten any better than before? i remember it was filled with people asking how to make mmorpgs with rpg maker 2000... lol, i have some programming expierence so i can help people in the developers corner with game programming in vc++

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Originally posted by sloth
    hey murt. has the developers corner gotten any better than before? i remember it was filled with people asking how to make mmorpgs with rpg maker 2000... lol, i have some programming expierence so i can help people in the developers corner with game programming in vc++

No one was paying attention to them so they moved to general forum.

You will find a few down below ,check out the one with the horrible english and no spacing.He "claims" to have a sponsor and is recruiting.

As for WoW and EQ2 well EQ2 if rushed can make it by then.WoW very unlikely till end of next year.

• slothsloth Member Posts: 20
    ok ill check it out, thanks all of ya for the info