Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it worth to start playing again? Can someone help me start?

DevoLDevoL Member Posts: 2

Hello, I have been playing this game few years ago. I dont have the cd and my account anymore, neither any information about it.

I would like to play this game again, I remember that soundtrack was pretty awsome!!

It would be nice to find out one thing, is it possible to start playing with buddy key, and then just pay my monthly fees with PLEX? 

Or could someone please buy me this game I will be your friend in it or I will join your clan and we can play this..

Please PM me or leave a message here with your email or something if you can help me

Comments

• AhnogAhnog Member UncommonPosts: 240

You can download the game. When you set up an account I believe you will be charged 19.95 for the game plus your first month's subscription. I may be wrong and that 19.95 includes the first month.

You could also call customer support and dig up your old account to avoid the 19 charage.

Ahnog

Hokey religions are no replacement for a good blaster at your side.

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

You get a 14 day free trial as standard. Or you can get a buddy invite for 21 free days.

Remember that if someone gives you a buddy invite and you subscribe, they get a free PLEX, worth 30 days of game time (or about 550 million ISK) - you can usually negotiate yourself a share of that. You probably shouldn't settle for much less than ~300M ISK, which is easily enough to give you a great start for the first couple of months of trial and error.

It is perfectly legit and allowed to earn enough ISK during your trial to buy a PLEX and play for free, but you will find it quite challenging to achieve in the early stages of your EVE career. Unless you can find a sufficiently lucrative in-game profession you genuinely enjoy for its own sake, it is almost always more effective to work for an hour in real life to pay for a monthly sub than to work for 10 or 15 hours in game to do the same.

After you've been playing for 3-6 months you should have a pretty good idea of whether you're the kind of player who can easily generate an extra ~550M/month for PLEX.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• Attend4455Attend4455 Member Posts: 161

if you played before and have assets on your account then try and remember enough information to use the ingame petition system to retrive your old details.

If you know or can retrieve your old game info you can use the petition system to re-activate your old account for 4 hours which is enough to plex it. It's called " Hours for PLEX " or something like that.

I sometimes make spelling and grammar errors but I don't pretend it's because I'm using a phone

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

If you lost your account info and have no idea what you had, I don't think I'd count that as a loss. If you had spent a year building up assets and had an investment in the game, you would have that information.

If you are trying to figure out how to Plex out of the gate, you won't enjoy EVE. Don't bother.

This might not be what you want to hear but the fact is, EVE doesn't need more people playing that don't appreciate the game for what it is.

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

If you still use the email account you had when you played you should be able to contact CCP and ask them to email you the account details to the game.  Add that you are willing to answer any personal info that they have on that account and give as many details that you can remember such as how many characters you had, how long ago you played, possible character names, etc.