Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Ewok companion - Treek.

So I just bought the mission for cartel credits.

If I understand correctly, I can get Treek as a companion for all of my toons on my account??

If so, does it just appear in my inventory on the other toons?

Comments

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086
    I thought you had to pay more for an account-wide unlock for items.  Is this not so with Treek?

• SynthanSynthan Member Posts: 4
    I am wondering the same question, I really want to get Treek
  • superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278

You can purchase Treek’s mercenary contract  via two methods

• Cartel Market for 2100 Cartel Coins (no legacy level requirement)
    • Purchase from the Cartel Bazaar for 1 million credits (requires legacy level 40)
  • CaltoneCaltone Member UncommonPosts: 15
    The unlock (so you can get her on all your toons) is 700 cartel coins above what you pay to get her on your first toon.  I don't remember what the credit cost was for the legacy unlock.  You do this from the collections menu btw.
  • LoverNoFighterLoverNoFighter Member Posts: 294

I love Treek but she is too chatty!!!!

Anyway, it's nice to get a healer companion at lvl 10 for the classes lacking and needing one. Makes soloing so much easier.

I higly recommend getting Treek.

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by Caltone
    The unlock (so you can get her on all your toons) is 700 cartel coins above what you pay to get her on your first toon.  I don't remember what the credit cost was for the legacy unlock.  You do this from the collections menu btw.

It's 300 k per character. Sadly I can't afford her for now as iv'e spent 7.5 mil on ( partially ) augmenting 5 characters and a tauntaun.

Cheers,

BadOrb

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by LoverNoFighter

I love Treek but she is too chatty!!!!

Anyway, it's nice to get a healer companion at lvl 10 for the classes lacking and needing one. Makes soloing so much easier.

I higly recommend getting Treek.

Yeah, I am enjoying having her around on my Sith Assassin. She definitely is worth the credits.