Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

smiley problem

when u try to insert i smiley into ur post it always goes at the end, not where the post is, so i have to type in the smiley. not that big of a problem, just would be nice if it went in where the cursor is.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
- Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

*bump* its really startin to get annoying now... and its not just when editing a post, it always goes at the end even on the 1st time.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    goes where my curosr is UNLESS i scroll down....

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Which editor are you using?

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

traditional bbml...

- Unknown Author

Ya, it inserts all of it's commands at the end of the textbox...use the Enhanced Editor (IE) for more control...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

but... u gotta use ie for that right? :::^b:: no thx, ill keep my problem. :::^D::

- Unknown Author

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    well admin i have a suggestion is to make new smilies, like square smilies, some of the smilies are plain weird i must say

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

That is already on my list...just need time :)

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -