Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flyff economy is broken once again in Beta 2

If you are a new player, enjoy the game. If you are an experienced player you would see there is no reason to continue. The economy is getting worse and worse with a few people duping. When the final version is released and if they chose not to finally fix the bug and wipe the characters like 99% of the whining brats will beg not to have, then the game will be forever ruined.

Comments

• TitiannaTitianna Member Posts: 8
    I enjoyed playing the game a while back, but have stopped playing. Realized that I have to find a new more interesting and fun game to play. Even though, it's still a cute game.  image
  • tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

I am a new player to Flyff and i Just got to level 22. I am enjoying it but dear lord the grind sucks hard. But anyway If they do whipe the server's i would be pretty upset...I might hold off playing untill they release the game because I don't want to work on a char that will dissiapeer heh.::>^X::

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• InitialDOAInitialDOA Member Posts: 99

Feel free to enjoy the game anyway, its pretty fun. The economy wont effect you too much into you try to gain items with very sensetive prices like plug earrings or lv66+ equip

• RiskehRiskeh Member Posts: 7

Iam a lvl 67 blade in flyff and i dont think the eco is broke too much atm ... the gms have stoped it way before it could go any further and they still are banning and removing accounts for duped/hacked items and cash ... And the accounts wont be removed again unless something dramticaly bad happens.

Originally posted by Riskeh

Iam a lvl 67 blade in flyff and i dont think the eco is broke too much atm ... the gms have stoped it way before it could go any further and they still are banning and removing accounts for duped/hacked items and cash ... And the accounts wont be removed again unless something dramticaly bad happens.

Hi Riskeh, I remember you.

You only see the tip of the iceberg. Its a problem, even when you dont see it. If you see it even a little bit, that means its gotten into the hands of someone irresponsible, so its been going on awhile. How do you feel playing alongside players whom you cant trust their legitness.

I talked to a GM about the problem a few weeks ago. He didnt even know what i was talking about. Then he said "We are working on it." after I explained to him the fundamentals of flyff's economy.

• FrozenPheonixFrozenPheonix Member Posts: 17

I played in the first beta. I enjoyed the game, I loved climbing the gears, but I found it rather anticlimatic. Everything was building up to flying and once I could fly it didn't open up new stuff for me to do..
    I explored the whole world in all of 20 minutes. Although I did enjoy flying inside the cave.. I wonder if they fixed that bug...

-FrozenPheonix

while i mean the eco is broke a little , i mean thatu get the odd people selling supliments for like 2k each and lvl1 cards going for 100k , iam not sure what lvl ur at but atm at the higher lvls people do sell high lvl gear for 50%-65% AP , for instance i would call buying your lvl 62 suit for 900k broken when in store it costs 2mill , well i cant discuss this further atm ive gotta go collage this took me like 3 mins to write so add me in game or something ... IGN : Skully

EDIT : whats ur in-game name andwher do u remember me from ^_^ , i started a mage and quit it that was called Riskeh and started my blade Skully

Higher level gear is equipment lv67+, etc. (the equipment that isnt available in stores) I feel sorry for you trying to find that stuff for your blade, especially since you have to buy 2 exspensive swords. think about how many people who are high enough level to find that stuff, how rare it is, and who would actually sell it instead of giving it to their other character or friend.

I remembered Skully and Riskeh, I partied with both.

i think most of the higher lvl people instead of buying armor at lvl 68 they just ele there 62 armor then it will be alot better , especially when u get to fishes and gremongs and u still aint told me ur IGN ;p , only person i could think of that was worried about the eco was kasumi
  • SirVampireSirVampire Member Posts: 213

im playing the second beta now and i also played the 1st one, i havent noticed anything about the bad economy

the only thing that i can say is that the game rox and has growed tremendously in popularity and population in the servers

PotCO player
    Ex-WoW player, hackers screwed it up and blizzard is too lazy to give a shit