Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am going to roll on New Golden Kirin server Take my money SNAIL

tayevtayev Member Posts: 8
I have been playing on White Tiger. I join 1 week ago. I found out about this game late.

I got discourage when I kept on preordering new games to play and they are shit. Wasted a ton of money this way. List: aoc, Stwor, spellborn, pob, aion, After linege, wow, tera, gw2. You name it, I played or tried it.

I could not find a game where combat was fun and required some skills. That had castle sieges and a sandbox.

Tera came close bur not there. EVE was fun if u like to gate camp for hours or roam get ganked and fly around for hrs to reship.

This game is unique. PvP is one of the best I have ever played. I am having a blast. I dont care about botters and gold farmers. In every game I have played hackers/botters/gold seller, they are there live with it.

I want a fresh start on a new server. Where I can SS and not get pwnz by a max level.

So if u feel the same like I do. Join the new Golden Kirin Server and lets have fun. UNTIL AGE OF WUSHU 2 gets released.

August 8th

For now I am going to enjoy my school war this weekend. Hopefully i can catch a leader from another guild female of course. Tie them up on the pole and talk dirty to her while being a shaolin monk. Hahahah SNAIL TAKE MY MONEY.

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by tayev
    I have been playing on White Tiger. I join 1 week ago. I found out about this game late.

I got discourage when I kept on preordering new games to play and they are shit. Wasted a ton of money this way. List: aoc, Stwor, spellborn, pob, aion, After linege, wow, tera, gw2. You name it, I played or tried it.

I could not find a game where combat was fun and required some skills. That had castle sieges and a sandbox.

Tera came close bur not there. EVE was fun if u like to gate camp for hours or roam get ganked and fly around for hrs to reship.

This game is unique. PvP is one of the best I have ever played. I am having a blast. I dont care about botters and gold farmers. In every game I have played hackers/botters/gold seller, they are there live with it.

I want a fresh start on a new server. Where I can SS and not get pwnz by a max level.

So if u feel the same like I do. Join the new Golden Kirin Server and lets have fun. UNTIL AGE OF WUSHU 2 gets released.

August 8th

For now I am going to enjoy my school war this weekend. Hopefully i can catch a leader from another guild female of course. Tie them up on the pole and talk dirty to her while being a shaolin monk. Hahahah SNAIL TAKE MY MONEY.

So many ways to win in Wushu image That is winning.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • tayevtayev Member Posts: 8
    Im so excited cant wait for server to open. Alot of players from other servers are going to play on the new server too. I can expriencr the fun of a new developing server. Just like how Wow was released and now it all confusing with the new updates.

New server!
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by tayev
    Im so excited cant wait for server to open. Alot of players from other servers are going to play on the new server too. I can expriencr the fun of a new developing server. Just like how Wow was released and now it all confusing with the new updates.

New server!

Is absolutely crazy all the new things that have been added. 1v1 cross server tournament with spectator mode, 80 v 80 battle ground that effects the world I can go on and on.  Have fun bro, it will be a blast.

There is simply not a better pvp game on the market. 8 months in, I can say this without a doubt. I'm at the point off not even thinking about future games, atleast I'm not hype, or feel I need them. From TESO, to EQN, it's not even fair to expect them to launch with the number of systems Wushu has. 

1h 30 min patch this morning. WOW.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"