Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamepad / Controller support?

sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697

Hi,

First of all, please take your "pc games are for keyboard and mouse only" comments to yourself, please. I'm a pc gamer and I do enjoy coming back home after a whole day of sitting in front of pc at work and relaxing on the couch, playing my pc games with controller on TV and giving my back a rest it deserves.

I was trying to find some info about controller support for EQN and couldn't so far. The only article I could find, said that the game is "controller friendly", talking about a possible PS4 port if it succeeds on PC, but nothing confirming that controller support will be implemented from the start. Funnily, it's one of the deciding points for me. 

If you heard anything about controller support from one of the devs, please let me know :)

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
Hans Margolius

Comments

• xsidurax22xsidurax22 Member Posts: 21
    I, like you, love to sit back and play my PC games on the big screen with a controller.  I still use the keyboard / mouse for chat and menus, but I like to sit back and play the combat / gaming elements with a controller.  I'd be thrilled if they supported the controller option.  I don't think you're alone on this point.  Even though many might argue the superiority of kb/m,  the reality is that the more OPTIONS that are provided, the better the player experience can be.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    There was a tweet that sort of kinda hinted at a PS4 release.  Someone asked if it was coming to PS4 and Smedly responded with a happy face.