Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 new games coming out on April 1st

How much is this an april fools joke?

Comments

• AshkentAshkent Member Posts: 772

Originally posted by doobster
    How much is this an april fools joke?

um...what 3 new games?
  • noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267

Yep 3 good looking games. Out of them i would probably choose Roma Victor or Auto Assault, but its way to soon to tell. I think Roma Victor will have way more depth but Auto Assault will have some very new gameplay for an MMO....I think.

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088

Ashkent wasn't trolling, he was asking, from what I know and you said, it appears to be Roma Victor, Auto Assault and DnL. I will be preordering Auto Assault, and depending on what SoG is like, I will be preordering DnL, Roma Victor however, doesn't look that great to me.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

Doesn't matter to me when a game comes out :) I never pre-order and I never buy *at* release... Typically wait for a free trial, failin that I borrow a friend's CD's/account to see what a game is like before buying.

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

Grrrrr
    2xPosts are not 2x the fun

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• AshkentAshkent Member Posts: 772

Originally posted by Vendayn

ignore Ashkent, the posts I've seen of him is pretty much him trolling
    just take a look at the ebay dark and light thread to see
    Anyways, they probably be pushed back like most mmorpgs :P But I dont see why it would be a joke

if anyone is trolling, its you. what did i say in that other thread that was trolling? someone needs to learn to read or learn what trolling means.

and how i am supposed to know if these 3 games are coming out in april if he doesn't mention what games they are? i bet there are tons of games coming out in april. if you can tell me how my original question to this thread is trolling, i'd like to hear it.