Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU!

cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

BOM BOM BOM 

(In  a  deep over dramatic voice) After much anticipation THE TIME HAS COME

BOM BOM BOM

To  re enter a classical world!

BOM BOM BOM

That's been remastered with a BOLD NEW LOOK

BOMBOMBOBOM

Adventure through a world of fantasy, where danger lurks just around the next  bend. With new earth shattering and ground breaking technology you will be able to create your very own hero, and take up sword or spell as you set off on an EPIC JOURNEY

Take part in an adventure beyond measure alongside  characters we all know and love. Like Snow White! Repunzle from tangled! Merida from Brave. Or even THE LION. KING HIMSELF! As well as a host of other Disney characters. As You travel thru travel through the highly acclaimed world of NORRATH! 

BOM BOM BOM BOM

in this presentation brought to you by SOE even though it looks Disney Pixar! This presentation has not yet been rated...

seriously some master video editor needs to do this and post it on YouTube and link it here lol..

Comments

• TelondarielTelondariel Member Posts: 1,001
    You know, if you don't like the game and don't intend on playing it, it's probably better to just walk away rather than creating post after negative, non-constructive post.

• superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871

Coming soon:

• superconductingsuperconducting Member UncommonPosts: 871

Coming soon:

• SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354

Quick question about the name of the game Everquest Next does it mean Everquest (bah no thanks) NEXT.

That's what NEXT means lets move to the next game.

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• MargulisMargulis Member CommonPosts: 1,614
    this actually did make me laugh.
  • MargulisMargulis Member CommonPosts: 1,614
    Originally posted by superconducting

Coming soon:

Oh dang dude you found a leaked vid?

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    Originally posted by Telondariel
    You know, if you don't like the game and don't intend on playing it, it's probably better to just walk away rather than creating post after negative, non-constructive post.

Lol...actually I have been one of the ones defending the game....so chill out already? I thought it was funny and went well with all the Disney comments haha.

overall I was a bit shocked by the game looks wise for characters..but they are still good. The animations are crisp and fluid.. I hope to see the kerrans tweaked..but I'm sue we are going to see alot more character designs in the future.. Also we don't know how much customization will be allowed with the character creator...

yesterday was really nothing more than a teaser i felt. it left me with more questions on the game.. Not doom and gloom like so many others. I'm looking forward to EQN. So much in fact i registered for beta. Which I swore off doing ever since  Warhammer online. However I want to beta for the right reasons...to help impact development not just get to Experiance it early.

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    Lol sense of humor people
  • timetopattimetopat Member UncommonPosts: 12

Oh my god this is so original.  Its not like every thread on this forums about Everquest Next has dreamworks/disney movies, a bratz doll, or the word disney used.  Screw this game.  I prefer realistic looking games where i kill people and nothing else.  I believe that game is called Crysis 3 multiplayer.   

This discussion has been closed.