Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Group Combat Footage and Monster Screenshots

The teaser website just updated and they added some more screen shots and a new video.

http://www.blackdeserthq.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127336

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Very nice, just hope we don't have to wait too long afther the Korean release to get this game in the west.
  • shamallshamall Member CommonPosts: 516
    This video needs more screen shaking....

The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave

• AsboAsbo Member UncommonPosts: 812

I am not a fan of the way the combat looks in it's current form, however I know it's early doors yet but I hope they really change the way this mechanic looks and works.

Bandit

Asbo

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    I really like the art style and I don't have the same negative impressions of the combat look.

There Is Always Hope!

• KirexyKirexy Member Posts: 21

I think the combat looks awesome

What is it you dont like with it?

• JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    Originally posted by Mannish
    Very nice, just hope we don't have to wait too long afther the Korean release to get this game in the west.

Yeah looking really amazing imo. I love how the Koreans make their characters in mmorpgs ! Still waiting for Archeage but this is definitely on my radar now !

• alyosha17alyosha17 Member Posts: 156
    I like the monster races.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by NightBandit

I am not a fan of the way the combat looks in it's current form, however I know it's early doors yet but I hope they really change the way this mechanic looks and works.

Bandit

Right there with you man. I've seen a lot I like about the game, but this i didn't. It "looked" like what's becoming the copy past action combat system. 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • alyosha17alyosha17 Member Posts: 156

The only thing I could see about the combat was that there didn't seem to be much cooperation or tactics.  I guess with no healer's or support classes, then that basically just leaves damage-spam and personal evasion/defense.

• GrailerGrailer Member UncommonPosts: 893
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by NightBandit

Bandit

Right there with you man. I've seen a lot I like about the game, but this i didn't. It "looked" like what's becoming the copy past action combat system. 

Yeah I prefer EQN type of combat , its definitely lightyears ahead of BD combat .