Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know anything for CERTAIN?

FoShizzleFoShizzle Member Posts: 13

I keep reading different things and hearing half cocked ideas. Please, if you haven't heard something for certain please don't fill everyones head with what you think.

Now aside from the message people recieved talking about the servers being up on the 13th (that may or may not be referring to the SoG release, but instead the fourms or anything else) Has anyone read or recieved an e-mail saying that te game won't be availible to download today (Dec. 8th)? I know how frusterating this is, and alot of people are expecting the worst now, and I too will admit something does seem out of place, but I still would like to believe what the website says right now that it begins on Dec. 8th.

If anyone learns anything for sure, and not just hear say, please let us know and where you heard it.

Comments

• tsr56tsr56 Member Posts: 98

yes I know for certain the people who paid 60 beans are fools. ;]

• eddieoctaneeddieoctane Member Posts: 14

first, tsr56, don't be such a douchebag.

as for what's going on, the site does still say download will be available today at 1pm EST. i personally am more annoyed by anything. all i know for sure is that they screwed up and don't feel the need to inform us as to when we can expect to actually play. watch them not release SoG until a week before DnL releases.

• VonbekVonbek Member Posts: 53

Or perhaps have more disposable income than you and dont give much a shit when it comes to $60 :p

• SpiritofGameSpiritofGame Member UncommonPosts: 1,332

Originally posted by FoShizzle

I keep reading different things and hearing half cocked ideas. Please, if you haven't heard something for certain please don't fill everyones head with what you think.
    Now aside from the message people recieved talking about the servers being up on the 13th (that may or may not be referring to the SoG release, but instead the fourms or anything else) Has anyone read or recieved an e-mail saying that te game won't be availible to download today (Dec. 8th)? I know how frusterating this is, and alot of people are expecting the worst now, and I too will admit something does seem out of place, but I still would like to believe what the website says right now that it begins on Dec. 8th.
    If anyone learns anything for sure, and not just hear say, please let us know and where you heard it.

OK, here's what I know for sure.

18,881 people are in for the shock of their cyber-lives.

And it won't be pretty.

I heard it from my crystal ball which is tuned to the DnL Forums on December 14 (Yah, the day after SoG opens).

~ Ancient Membership ~

• sircyrus69sircyrus69 Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by tsr56

yes I know for certain the people who paid 60 beans are fools. ;]

Very very true, but still sad.

Originally posted by eddieoctane

first, tsr56, don't be such a douchebag.

He may have said it in a rude way, but his point is true unfortunately.
  • unholy414unholy414 Member Posts: 37

Originally posted by SpiritofGame

18,881 people are in for the shock of their cyber-lives.

ROFL

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Originally posted by Vonbek

Or perhaps have more disposable income than you and dont give much a shit when it comes to $60 :p

I have a good deal of disposable income, does not mean I wipe my arse with it.

I miss DAoC

• deggilatordeggilator Member Posts: 520

Originally posted by FoShizzle

Now aside from the message people recieved talking about the servers being up on the 13th (that may or may not be referring to the SoG release, but instead the fourms or anything else) Has anyone read or recieved an e-mail saying that te game won't be availible to download today (Dec. 8th)? I know how frusterating this is, and alot of people are expecting the worst now, and I too will admit something does seem out of place, but I still would like to believe what the website says right now that it begins on Dec. 8th. If anyone learns anything for sure, and not just hear say, please let us know and where you heard it.

This is the info I gathered from their IRC channel during the SoG registration period:
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadforum/508/loadthread/59902/setstart/1/loadclass/173

Currently playing:
    * City of Heroes: Deggial, Assault Rifle/Devices Blaster. Server: Defiant.
    * City of Villains: Snakeroot, Plant/Thorns Dominator. Server: Defiant.