Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest Next: Storybricks to Show Off at SOE Live

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126

The Storybricks folks will be on hand during this week's SOE Live in Las Vegas to talk about their collaborative efforts with EverQuest Next. They are promising announcements and revelations about how the innovative program will feature into the game.

If you're curious to know more about what we've been up to you should check out the EverQuest Next reveal starting at 12:00pm PDT on Friday the 2nd. You can check out the livestream itself at http://www.twitch.tv/everquestnext or http://www.twitch.tv/soe

Tune into the links above this Friday!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TaranxTaranx Member UncommonPosts: 191

So wish I was going to be there. You just know people are going to walk away with beta invites!

Well maybe ... possibly....

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,622
    Can't wait to see this story brick stuff

• BearKnightBearKnight Member CommonPosts: 461

I'm concerned this game is going to be a nasty mix between their Player-Creation studio that is similar to what is in EQ2 now, and some weirdly cheap driven "Open World" with instances for almost everything.

Have we all forgotten "The Agency", and how much of a mess that was going to be when SOE was pushing it pretty hard?

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    I'll take any interesting game news at this point.  What a boring Summer.  Only thing giving me a fix is the phenomenal information flow coming out of Star Citizen.  Call it hype, call it whatever you want, THAT is how I want game companies to communicate.  Just having the video cast, website and interviews has probably earned them a few extra million of that giant haul they have taken in.  Rightfully so, IMO.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• killahhkillahh Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Whelp, if any game company can pull it off, would have to ge the guys that started it all I hope

over 20 years of mmorpg's and counting...