Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Fast Paced Gameplay

Scooch25Scooch25 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 105

Too many games these days are boring and slow.  I'm looking for either a game that has fast paced play, or a game that has a certain class that caters to a fast player. I'm a big fan of twitch shooters like Quake and I love the rush of an intense game where I am always on my toes.

Can be tab target, can be action MMO, can be anything really. I do prefer PvP, but I won't ignore a good PvE-based MMO.

Doesn't exactly need to be an MMORPG. 

Don't give me a shooter though.

I think that's all my specifications. Throw as many as you can at me! Thanks!

Comments

• Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848
    Have you played Diablo 3?
  • Scooch25Scooch25 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 105
    Originally posted by Shadowguy64

Yes and it's awful. If I want to play an ARPG it would be Diablo 2 or Path of Exile.

• Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848
    Originally posted by Scooch25

Yes and it's awful. If I want to play an ARPG it would be Diablo 2 or Path of Exile.

Oh you are one of those. Sorry to have bothered you. Good luck with the search.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Too many games these days are boring and slow.  I'm looking for either a game that has fast paced play, or a game that has a certain class that caters to a fast player. I'm a big fan of twitch shooters like Quake and I love the rush of an intense game where I am always on my toes.Can be tab target, can be action MMO, can be anything really. I do prefer PvP, but I won't ignore a good PvE-based MMO.Doesn't exactly need to be an MMORPG. Don't give me a shooter though.I think that's all my specifications. Throw as many as you can at me! Thanks!

step 1: turn off your computer
    step 2: buy a console
    step 3: profit

• Scooch25Scooch25 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 105
    Originally posted by Foomerang

Too many games these days are boring and slow.  I'm looking for either a game that has fast paced play, or a game that has a certain class that caters to a fast player. I'm a big fan of twitch shooters like Quake and I love the rush of an intense game where I am always on my toes.

Can be tab target, can be action MMO, can be anything really. I do prefer PvP, but I won't ignore a good PvE-based MMO.

Doesn't exactly need to be an MMORPG. 

Don't give me a shooter though.

I think that's all my specifications. Throw as many as you can at me! Thanks!

step 1: turn off your computer
    step 2: buy a console
    step 3: profit

That doesn't help me in the slightest bit. Thanks though.

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

best actiony combat ive experienced has been in DCUO.

after that its been shooters like BF3.

just to clarify: what kind of game are you looking for? mmo? fps?

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by Foomerang   Originally posted by Scooch25 Too many games these days are boring and slow.  I'm looking for either a game that has fast paced play, or a game that has a certain class that caters to a fast player. I'm a big fan of twitch shooters like Quake and I love the rush of an intense game where I am always on my toes.   Can be tab target, can be action MMO, can be anything really. I do prefer PvP, but I won't ignore a good PvE-based MMO. Doesn't exactly need to be an MMORPG.  Don't give me a shooter though. I think that's all my specifications. Throw as many as you can at me! Thanks!
      step 1: turn off your computer step 2: buy a console step 3: profit

That doesn't help me in the slightest bit. Thanks though.

God of War
    Devil May Cry
    Ninja Gaiden
  • nearmysnearmys Member Posts: 15

Oh you are one of those. Sorry to have bothered you. Good luck with the search.

D3 Blows.  Clearly you're "on of those" that had a lobotomy recently.

DCUO if you haven't tried it.  Should give you about a week of play.

• dauntSilverdauntSilver Member Posts: 146
    World of Tanks
  • PAL-18PAL-18 Member UncommonPosts: 844

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/

pretty cool every now and then.

So, did ESO have a successful launch? Yes, yes it did.By Ryan Getchell on April 02, 2014.
    **On the radar: http://www.cyberpunk.net/ **

• cydoneqcydoneq Member UncommonPosts: 66
    mabye gunz ijji or warframe

• munx4555munx4555 Member Posts: 169

Not really a mmo, but I would recommend mount and blade warband strongly, especially mixed with cRPG mod.

Has just about the best combat gameplay I've seen to date, and its quite fast paced, aswell as being VERY skill based.