Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall: Dev Tracker Spotlights Development News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Brontodon.com has a great Firefall dev tracker to keep players and fans abreast of all the latest development news with regard to Red 5's open beta title. If you want the most up-to-date news, Brontodon.com is the place to go.

This weeks Firefall Live was a two man show for the most part, so it was lacking in a bit of the normal attitude and witty remarks from one host to another that we have come to expect, but it was still entertaining and decently informative.

• To start with melding repulsors in new eden are back and working but will consume melded crystite instead of repulsor cores, they also last 25 minutes so you can thump longer back there.

• They showed a community meetup recap from Australia, fairly funny and definitely worth watching.

Bookmark the link above!

In other Firefall news, players and fans of eSports can check out the ongoing discussion of the upcoming Go4Firefall tournament. You can check it out on the Firefall Reddit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

watched their show this week and was pretty excited to hear the things coming end of august!-red5 isnt one to hold back when they say 'big' things are coming with their patches!-very excited!

glad about the melding cy changes and even phobos idea to turn  current  cores to cy for melding since i have some cores.-was a bit confused used it over the weekend with my squad for the first time and saw the amenoly?....couldnt open it up needed somethign else...went to my printer and wasnt there- was a bit lost there- wish the dialogue when areo talks to the scientist would make it more clear on what i needed todo, these little things they really need to work on-

i feel they have great characters oilspill, aereo and a few others- but they really need to beef up dialogue and story line - cant stress this enough.

that said BWA is pretty 'dead on' the right direction. im loving this game more n more!-

side note after assault n mammoth frame vbeign my main- im fallin in love with recon and machine guns!!!!!-who knew!!!