Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wushu: Legends of Mount Hua Teaser Video Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Snail Games is at this week's ChinaJoy convention. During the event, the team released a brand new Age of Wushu trailer to preview next month's Legends of Mount Hua expansion. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Nice, gonna be interesting to see how this game develops.
  • zahliazahlia Member Posts: 9
    Age of Wushu has the most amazing graphics. I played this game for a while last month. Amazing character angles as well. Unfortunately, you need to take a course to understand how to play this game. Man, is it ever confusing.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by zahlia
    Age of Wushu has the most amazing graphics. I played this game for a while last month. Amazing character angles as well. Unfortunately, you need to take a course to understand how to play this game. Man, is it ever confusing.

Graphics are really nice and it can be confusing but that's one of the things that makes it interesting.

• ZakaneZakane Member UncommonPosts: 71

My problem with Wushu is, the company who runs the english version and how laggy the game can be at time.

You almost need to be able to offline train once you get strong enough and I've had friends in game who try to get VIP and never get the coins to buy it or takes them weeks to get the issue fixed.

It personal never happen to me and I love the game but the lag and rather shady feel of the company has driven me away from it.

If they fix those two issues I'd be more then happy to play again.

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by Zakane

My problem with Wushu is, the company who runs the english version and how laggy the game can be at time.

You almost need to be able to offline train once you get strong enough and I've had friends in game who try to get VIP and never get the coins to buy it or takes them weeks to get the issue fixed.

It personal never happen to me and I love the game but the lag and rather shady feel of the company has driven me away from it.

If they fix those two issues I'd be more then happy to play again.

I'm kind of in the same boat.   The game itself is OK, I think there are a lot of better games, but for f2p it isn't bad.   However, after having been hacked with out having my items/money restored, bugs, lag, various missteps of freezing accounts, and just all round poor customer service, I had to let the game go and uninstall.  Too bad becuase I was an elite member of the top guild on my server at the time and I usually don't join guilds in MMOs due to their "click-ish" nature.  Overall it kept me entertained for almost a month so not bad I guess.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Originally posted by zahlia

Not if you play the European version, it's way better when it comes to translation and service. For once us Europeans got the best deal where this game is concerned.

• iamjayismiamjayism Member Posts: 3
    this expansion is looking great. but we're getting the prior version , Legends of Mount Hua on august 8th. wanderer's valley 3rd internal is awesome!