Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A bored tester + Photoshop =

Comments

• zinnikeyszinnikeys Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Awesome find ^^
  • tommygunzIItommygunzII Member Posts: 321
    Very cool
  • MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928
    Just FYI those are from the original 1.0 version of the game as far as I can tell. The graphics were much more robust then, and the terrain mapping is from 1.0. Also the pictures of LL and old Coerthas give it away.  Still awesome though.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,625
    Awesome!!
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Holy shit can you do that with sweet fx?
  • zanloriszanloris Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by MisterSr
    Just FYI those are from the original 1.0 version of the game as far as I can tell. The graphics were much more robust then, and the terrain mapping is from 1.0. Also the pictures of LL and old Coerthas give it away.  Still awesome though.

Amazing work..but I don't know how you can say "the graphics were much more robust then"...because 2.0 has improved apon those disgusting grainy models they used to have xD Although these pictures are very beautiful, but none of these are actual live screenshots of the game..I wish though...I wish it was that beautiful back then :P

• zanloriszanloris Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by tkreep
    Holy shit can you do that with sweet fx?

haha no..this is some heavily modified images..Photoshop and probably a 3d software to get the smooth character models.

Originally posted by Br3akingDawn
    Originally posted by zanloris

Amazing work..but I don't know how you can say "the graphics were much more robust then"...because 2.0 has improved apon those disgusting grainy models they used to have xD Although these pictures are very beautiful, but none of these are actual live screenshots of the game..I wish though...I wish it was that beautiful back then :P

are you kidding me? 1.0 textures were many times better than current texture, sure the current color palette is more "colorful" but they cutted out so much detail.

Well we cant really judge the over graphics until they put in DX11 which im guessing will be with the first major update

• darkspriggandarkspriggan Member CommonPosts: 20
    Actually, I think some of the awesome stuff seen in these photos could be recreated with SweetFX. I thought about it at the very end of Phase 3, and I'm definitely going to try it out and see what I can come up with in Phase 4/open.
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by tkreep
    Originally posted by Br3akingDawn
    Originally posted by zanloris

are you kidding me? 1.0 textures were many times better than current texture, sure the current color palette is more "colorful" but they cutted out so much detail.

Well we cant really judge the over graphics until they put in DX11 which im guessing will be with the first major update

na some time around the time the ps4 version comes out maybe ( i have to do job hunting today ugh)

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Watching the screens make me heavily drool image
  • zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146
    Amazing work.
  • BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    That's excellent work, I love it when people add their own touch like you have here. Such a good sign the direction of this game.
  • BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    I just had to post again and say thank you for giving me something to enjoy for the hour of free time I have this evening. You may not have done these but you put them together. Thanks again.
    I think some of it could be done with sweetfx if you knew what your doing with the software.  If modding was aloud than it really could be possible like they did with Skyrim ENBs.