Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early access dumb question..

AngelxxAngelxx Member Posts: 81

Hi, I ordered FF14 Collector's edition on ps3 with an early access and I'm not sure how it's supposed to work. I know that they're supposed to send you early access codes, but then what? It's a hard copy, which means I'm not going to receive it until the 27th, so how will I be able to access the game, without the disc? Also, I don't understand how does the one time password works, can anyone send me some sort of link which explains it?

Thanks

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Did you enter your email addy on the link you were given when you bought the game? If you did you will be emailed when you can register your head start key. Sometime before the 20th you will be given instructions on how to download the client for head start. Your CD key will need to be entered after you get your copy of the game unless its emailed to you then again you can enter it after the head start. They will give you the instructions on how it should be done soon. Dont worry they want you there for head start =-)
  • AngelxxAngelxx Member Posts: 81

Thanks for replying, and clearing things up for me.

I entered my email on this website, they emailed me a link to it preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com is that the right one?

Yup now just wait for an email with instructions =-)
    That's great then, thanks

Glad to help =-) If you are looking for a group to play with try here =)

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/446/view/forums/post/5863881/thread/386000#5863881

Oh that's really cool, cheers.